A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
:cigar:......
Coco vs hydro 6 19 016

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good jack it looks like the beds are treating u alot better then the bucket system lol, arnt u glad u switched?, Hay that OG bio war what is it, whats is spouse to do to the medium, dose it eat salts?, will it do the same for soil mixes, soil is only good for 2 runs 3 at the most, it would be nice to not change the soil for 2 years, keep up the great work and stay safe....................GM

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

How many plants are you running per 4x4? Veg time?
I just switched from the usual Pro-mix to Canna in one of my rooms, HUGE difference! Planning on switching all my rooms now.

Check out GR33N Room 2 down below..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
How many plants are you running per 4x4? Veg time?
I just switched from the usual Pro-mix to Canna in one of my rooms, HUGE difference! Planning on switching all my rooms now.

Check out GR33N Room 2 down below..

It depends on strain and if we are starting from rooted clone. With OG 32 to 40 rooted cuttings per 4x8. 14 to 20 day veg. If the plants are pre vegged 16 per tray.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Growing in Cana coco with cana coco Base nutes. Using Fasilitor from Aptus and Cal mag or Epson salt and OG bio was . That's pretty much it... using 20 to 30 cuttings per 4x4 with a 14 day veg and flip. 8 bags of Cana Coco per 4x4 watered drain to waist. I have grown almost every OG out there including Wifi #3 .. The #43 is the baddest bitch of them all yield, Flavor,Smell, bag appeal..And it's super duper potent..I have used almost every nute combo and company out there. So far mybest results with base nutes are Cana coco, Heavy 16 .. I have grown in Rock wool, coco in smart pots and soil in beds and pots and RDWC and I have had my best results in coco in 2 gallon smart pots or in Coco beds.. But Coco beds make life easy and re using the medium for 2 years 10 runs saved a shit load of money...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@JACKMAYOFFER as impressive sad always jack!

Confu

B

Bangarang

Jack couple of questions.
When running purples do you still run your overdrive/purple maxx combo? if not how have you modified? I currently run your old program minus yellow bottle and it crushes it.
What PK's have you found to give you the best results?
Cheers

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The White Fire aka WIFI, I think might be a strain that goes down in history among all the other wanna be shit that's out there, I found a killer Pheno out of 3 packs of the WIFI, killer bitch run here every run, plus the White Supper Skunk & the White S1,

Jack you ever run the White Supper Skunk by OGR that fucker is a Beast, rock hard buds every run, also will take everything you throw at it including the kitchen sink...:p

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack couple of questions.
When running purples do you still run your overdrive/purple maxx combo? if not how have you modified? I currently run your old program minus yellow bottle and it crushes it.
What PK's have you found to give you the best results?
Cheers
No I do not run this combo I run exactly what I posted on the last page for every strain I run... Cal mag, Base, Fasilitor, Caps tea... And Foliar feed combos...
The White Fire aka WIFI, I think might be a strain that goes down in history among all the other wanna be shit that's out there, I found a killer Pheno out of 3 packs of the WIFI, killer bitch run here every run, plus the White Supper Skunk & the White S1,

Jack you ever run the White Supper Skunk by OGR that fucker is a Beast, rock hard buds every run, also will take everything you throw at it including the kitchen sink...:p
I have grown pretty much every seed Raskal has put out even cuttings from all his mother plants... My Wifi phenos are very very special.. My favorites are Wifi#43 , Wifi #80, Face Off OG, BTY, Animal Cookies, I have a bunch of trays of Gorilla Glue and Sky Walker G cut going and they look really good...

Top Bottom