A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

What? If it wasn't you posting this Obs I would call BS. Please tell us more.

TC

looking great my friend .. just did an experiment running the wifi #43 in rw cubes watered only one time the day they were planted under 310watts of d-pappillion light and pulled a tad over 1.5lbs using a new surfactant technology that allows the plant to get everything it needs from the air .. in a few weeks i want to put some of this stuff in your hands .. i think your 20 light rooms could be fed using about 2-3 gallons per week total... this shit is super cutting edge

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Message from Gavita Holland:

We will not introduce a 600W DE lamp or fixture, but we are going to introduce a 6/750 double ended, with a unique Gavita double ended 6/750W lamp! It will be controllable from 400-825W, and is optimal efficient at 600-825 at 2 umol/W. So it will the the ultimate flexible fixture. We call it the Pro 6/750 DE FLEX.

The controllers and e-series ballasts / fixtures will be released Q1 2014. Production will start in January, the first shipments to distributors will follow in February.

I attached the controller information for you. You will need the new e-series fixtures in order to use the Master Controllers. The new fixtures have a control input for the controller signal.

View attachment Final-Master-Controller-USA-LETTER-EMAIL.pdf
Last edited:
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome can't wait for that one OBS. This is the most exciting stuff I have read in a while :)

hey Jack whats that South West OG? First I hear about this one.. Looks da bomb!

Sensi

Sensi

Jack its been awhile, I just want to let you know that if I win tickets to howards birthday party your invited my man, that is if you can spare the time. So great to see these updates I was wondering where you'd pop up at, anyway great to have you back on the farm even though to me it doesnt matter where you go, happy holidays brother, Peace.

R

Ridge

So glad you're back posting, sucks those clowns ruined the thread over yonder but glad you're back here. Any info on how you run the Canna regimine? Do you follow recommendations closely or mix up what you think it best?
What EC/PPM are you feeding on your Aptus day? Are you running Fasilitor with Base each time you run base or just once a week like before?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
First off you need 38" to 4 ft from the top of you're canopy so 10'+ ceilings are a plus The Epaps and Gavitas just blast the plants... I would not change out a room that had Adjust o Wings but If I was building a new room I would go with the Epaps. Being able to go from 40 lights to 30 and not changing the bulbs every couple runs is HUGE!! Its a big savings in electricity,equipment and AC etc... They do have the Conversions for Adjust O wings but I am just starting to try them Haven't had a full run yet, What I can say is the row I have 3 Gavitas over 2- 4x8 And 4 Adjust O wings over 2-4x8 there is no difference in yield both yield the same so I would say Gavita/ Epap wins... I do prefer the E- pap over Gavita ...
Why do you prefer the E-pap? Do they run cooloer with that lil slot in the reflector allowing hot air to passively vent the hood? I'm looking into the e pap and wanna do a garden with just them to see how they do :D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba i own both gavitas and e=paps and yes they do run cooler at the canopy because of the hood .. both lights work great but i go for the e=pap for future builds
thanks for the response obs, have you ran a par meter under both lamps to see if the epap loses any due to hood design or do they seem to yield roughly the same in your experience? I mean if temps weren't an issue do you see any benefit to the Gavita? Or still e-pap hands down?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Need a New Threads, Jack's Back and In Charge...
thanks for the response obs, have you ran a par meter under both lamps to see if the epap loses any due to hood design or do they seem to yield roughly the same in your experience? I mean if temps weren't an issue do you see any benefit to the Gavita? Or still e-pap hands down?
that's what I want to know I'm planning a new build not to far distance also wondering if a/c is no issue what one is better that Gativa master controller looks to be the way to go everything run from one main control

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Putting in my octo's and fan jets and such as we speak. Got the first table done. I couldn't ask for a better system.

Thank you for all your help brother Jack
Happy Holidays bro;)

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Plz tell us more :) This is insane lol never heard of such thing.

By the way Jack are u still growing in soil beds too? If yes whats ur score in soil and hows the quality compare to coco?
In all honesty soil yield is no where near coco not even close either is the vigor of the plants... In every way COCO wins.... Not saying You cannot kill it in soil because we have many times ..But the Yield does not compare I can get my soil plants in beds to look and taste just as good as coco or vise verse but at the end of the day I want it all less veg time and more weight .. So that's why I pick COCO...I grew for 3 years straight in soil beds and soil in smart pots and one day I decided to give coco a try never looked back.. Now a year from now I might say the opposite about coco and Rock wool.. I have a room going now where I have 18 plants per 1 k grown in Rock wool and It's looking like it will crush my all time yield #'s per table shooting for 8 to 12 # per table. using a combo of vert and Epaps...
So glad you're back posting, sucks those clowns ruined the thread over yonder but glad you're back here. Any info on how you run the Canna regimine? Do you follow recommendations closely or mix up what you think it best?
What EC/PPM are you feeding on your Aptus day? Are you running Fasilitor with Base each time you run base or just once a week like before?
I run Fasilitor during veg and first 6 weeks flower at different doses just depends on where the plants are.. I have done a bunch of test and Doubling the dose first couple weeks of stretch really makes them stack but will not stop stretch but a tall stacked plant will produce like a beast..
Awesome can't wait for that one OBS. This is the most exciting stuff I have read in a while :)

hey Jack whats that South West OG? First I hear about this one.. Looks da bomb!
It's just another OG I believe it was found in a bag of OG so an s1.. But take her 75 days and it taste and smell is straight lemon head candy.. I don't have any strains that I run that long but Im keeping her around for other reasons..
Jack its been awhile, I just want to let you know that if I win tickets to howards birthday party your invited my man, that is if you can spare the time. So great to see these updates I was wondering where you'd pop up at, anyway great to have you back on the farm even though to me it doesnt matter where you go, happy holidays brother, Peace.
Hey now I'm ready..

Putting in my octo's and fan jets and such as we speak. Got the first table done. I couldn't ask for a better system.

Thank you for all your help brother Jack
Happy Holidays bro;)
Nice Bro hope you kill it..

Last edited:
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I'm always mixing it up trying new things.. I like sea green and still use it at 0.5 ml per gallon once a week on on days I don't use fasilitor and some times ad it to my tea after brew. Aptus is good stuff but when I say here is what I'm using at the moment for these pics I'm always adding and dropping different things ...But lately we have been running the above we always foliar feed with what ever the plant needs or is going to need.. There is no magic ticket it's never that easy...But the above is a solid recipe!

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I apprecaite it bro. Ive been using the sea green adding 1ml per gallon in my tea just before I use it. I think Ill cut it back to .5 as well. Im getting a little bit of curl that will probably fix that. I just started adding the alfalfa meal a few weeks ago as well defiantly see a boost having never used it before.

I started using the C..boost foliar today so we shall see how that stuff does. I also took my first round of cuts using the physan20 and they look just as good as any other time Iv taken cuts so the 1ml per gallon is solid. Excited to see if I see a difference with those as well. I didn't wear any gloves or anything. Probably should.:wtf:

Latest posts

Top Bottom