A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@TheCoolestMan Roots don't bond to each other. Once they are separated form the plant they decompose. Enzymes will speed this process up. Beneficial bacteria will create said enzymes as a bi-product of the metabolic process.

R

Ridge

Jack, hope you had a good Xmas. You pH your foliars ever? Do you use a sticker/spreader for your foliars?

greendreams

greendreams

A couple more rooms..

I shall try this coco bed style on the next run.
If you haven't already, you should try rockwool + coco pots as this has worked very well for us so far.
If you have tried both, do you see any difference. Also, rockwool + pots will require more vertical height.

Cheers

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, hope you had a good Xmas. You pH your foliars ever? Do you use a sticker/spreader for your foliars?
I do not PH my foliar feeds. And I like Fasilitor in almost everything I foliar feed except tea..
I shall try this coco bed style on the next run.
If you haven't already, you should try rockwool + coco pots as this has worked very well for us so far.
If you have tried both, do you see any difference. Also, rockwool + pots will require more vertical height.

Cheers
How many plants are you running per light and what is you're veg time?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
In Europe Regulator is indeed cheaper. For 250ml 80.75usd for 250ml in Eu - 144usd in the US. lol

greendreams

greendreams

I do not PH my foliar feeds. And I like Fasilitor in almost everything I foliar feed except tea..

How many plants are you running per light and what is you're veg time?

I am running 9 per light and doing a 28 day veg. under HPS but just switched out the veg. room 600 MH

R

Ridge

Thanks, we've been using Fasilitor w MassBoost in foliar but hadn't thought to you use it w our other foliars. Will try for sure, thanks again.
Your style has inspired our grow quite a bit so thanks for popping back up and answering questions again. Here's a pic of one of our beds, we're definitely getting the quality but not the yields. Guess it's time to stop being stubborn and switch to coco.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks, we've been using Fasilitor w MassBoost in foliar but hadn't thought to you use it w our other foliars. Will try for sure, thanks again.
Your style has inspired our grow quite a bit so thanks for popping back up and answering questions again. Here's a pic of one of our beds, we're definitely getting the quality but not the yields. Guess it's time to stop being stubborn and switch to coco.View attachment 362529
Looks real good that was my issue in soil it was great quality But I just could not hit the big numbers, Plus having to buy pellets and pellets of soil every 2 runs sucked badly and re amending we never really new what the plants actually needed.. It wouldn't be so bad if we had 10 lights or even 20 ...I have done the math on 2 years of the same coco with 8 bags of coco per light and the money saved I could build another 100 lighter... I have never looked back..JACK

Last edited:
R

Ridge

Yeah, the soil cost is ridiculous and the dump fees are getting even more ridiculous. The most frustrating part is we were hitting 1.75 average and occasionally higher w AN in soil beds but the quality started varying and everything was yellowing out after week 5, I thought because AN is always changing their bottle recipe. Then I saw what you were doing w Aptus so we switched but then yield went down to 1.3-1.5 while quality went back up. Going to try coco in our e-pap room and see how it goes. I'm also going to try our old AN recipe in a room but use Fasilitor instead of Protekt, Caps teas and soil. I'm sure we end up w all coco rooms in the end though.
Thanks again.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks real good that was my issue in soil it was great quality But I just could not hit the big numbers, Plus having to buy pellets and pellets of soil every 2 runs sucked badly and re amending we never really new what the plants actually needed.. It wouldn't be so bad if we had 10 lights or even 20 ...I have done the math on 2 years of the same coco with 8 bags of coco per light and the money saved I could build another 100 lighter... I have never looked back..JACK
First I wanna agree with @Ridge thanks for sharing and answering questions as you gotta spend 80% of your day in those awesome rooms . I think i am going to give coco a try also , my question is i see you have the yellow sticky traps around so does the coco generate more knats than in soil as that is my only fear of coco is bugs getting out of control and knock on wood i'm bug free but plants def appear to yield more in coco ...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

First I wanna agree with @Ridge thanks for sharing and answering questions as you gotta spend 80% of your day in those awesome rooms . I think i am going to give coco a try also , my question is i see you have the yellow sticky traps around so does the coco generate more knats than in soil as that is my only fear of coco is bugs getting out of control and knock on wood i'm bug free but plants def appear to yield more in coco ...

Ima cocohead ..lady bugs and those yellow stickies will be your best friend...But i put a layer of perlite at the top. Haven't had gnats since..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ima cocohead ..lady bugs and those yellow stickies will be your best friend...But i put a layer of perlite at the top. Haven't had gnats since..
Not really looking for them kinda friends thou , its nice to walk in a room bug free , granted i'm not anywhere blowing shit up like jack but i do all right and when i had bug issues in the past the perlite worked somewhat also but the key word is past and i wanna keep it that way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom