A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Damn nice. Never get board looking at your rooms brother. Def. some epic stocks on those chems.:eek:

I wanted to ask what is your general rule of thumb with the height of your lights.
Sense I put in mine I have not moved them. And I haven't had a chance to even think about adjusting them.

Do you use a par meter or anything like that or do u just measure a certain distance from the tables and leave them.

Thanks brother.

whatthe215

whatthe215

Hey Jack, glad you're sharing again. been running beds with gold label mix and bubblers recently and i no longer have any doubt that 10-14 day veg is all that's necessary. im at day 10 now with 16/light and they look like they could be flipped.

why the epaps over gavitas? i was about to pickup a buncha epaps but the GC guys say the gavitas have better support/warranty with phillips/sunlight.

dankworth

dankworth

Hey Jack when you use the canna base nute do your plants stay very green to the very end. When I have tried a run with just base CAMG and tea I found that the plants stayed super green even after a 10 day flush. It was very hard to get them to yellow off. I have grown the same strain for many runs with different nute and noticed that out of all of them canna made the flower time a little longer it seemed but weight and quality were exceptional.
The Botanicare calmag had a bunch of nitrogen in it along with the Ca and Mg. Part of the reason I nerded out on salts back in the day. Didn't necessarily want all that N.

xrob415x

xrob415x

Hey jack I am in coco beds. I max out my ppms at around 800-850 ppm. I dont really do heavy flushes I just do slightly heavier straight water feeds. After a couple straight water feeds it drops to around 700. After about a week it drops to around 500. I have alot of coco per bed (14-16 bags). I completly cut out my cal mag at half way thru week6 and cut the Caps bennies around the same time. The last 2 weeks I do straight water feeds. If I start doing straight water day 49 I dont see any yellowing at all till around day 60. I have noticed that if I harvest while the plants are too green it affects the smell; it takes that sharpness out of it and dulls it. I am running an OG that we kept alive since 1996. I never take it before day 63 the last couple days makes a huge difference with this one.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey jack I am in coco beds. I max out my ppms at around 800-850 ppm. I dont really do heavy flushes I just do slightly heavier straight water feeds. After a couple straight water feeds it drops to around 700. After about a week it drops to around 500. I have alot of coco per bed (14-16 bags). I completly cut out my cal mag at half way thru week6 and cut the Caps bennies around the same time. The last 2 weeks I do straight water feeds. If I start doing straight water day 49 I dont see any yellowing at all till around day 60. I have noticed that if I harvest while the plants are too green it affects the smell; it takes that sharpness out of it and dulls it. I am running an OG that we kept alive since 1996. I never take it before day 63 the last couple days makes a huge difference with this one.
Sounds good... I can't feed my plant's that low in veg They will slow down and stall I hit them with 1000 to 1200ppm and they just explode at 800 they are hungry ..But in flower I alternate my feed strength according to run off but 800 is a good number and keeps them happy. Some take less some take way more.. just depends on strain.. Yes knowing when to cut Cal mag is a very important piece to the puzzle. And getting the flush rite is a big piece also. In the end all of the above affect the out come...The last batch of cookies I did in 7 gallon smart pots and Cana coco got 4 weeks of To every day with 25% run off and never got a yellow leaf but the plant and leaves turned dark dark purple.. But OG's we run are easy to flush as soon as the cal mag gets reduced they start yellowing. Running Tea all the way through really brings out the flave!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
No Mc Fly came from Florida..

Canappa

Canappa

Jaw to the floor wow, looks great. but I bet trimming is a biatch...Thanks for sharing

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
In all honesty soil yield is no where near coco not even close either is the vigor of the plants... In every way COCO wins.... Not saying You cannot kill it in soil because we have many times ..But the Yield does not compare I can get my soil plants in beds to look and taste just as good as coco or vise verse but at the end of the day I want it all less veg time and more weight .. So that's why I pick COCO...I grew for 3 years straight in soil beds and soil in smart pots and one day I decided to give coco a try never looked back.. Now a year from now I might say the opposite about coco and Rock wool.. I have a room going now where I have 18 plants per 1 k grown in Rock wool and It's looking like it will crush my all time yield #'s per table shooting for 8 to 12 # per table. using a combo of vert and Epaps...

Thats what I like about U jack, hard to catch and follow ahah like Husein Bolt. If I get 1gpw or + on regular bases I won't look back for anything thats for sure. I have seen people going from organic soil to coco but then they went to soil cause couldn't match the same quality they had in soil, although the yield was dramatically improve in some cases.

I making a 4x8 bed with ur watering system, I was waiting to try this one for a while. Can't wait to see ur result with RW and E paps!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
So u don't even remove roots no more? Thats killer bro, make away easier. Thats the mean reason why I'm trying coco. Do u think the old roots that may still be alive, graft their self to the new ones? I thought maybe the tea could encourage this type of phenomena

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
inspired by @JACKMAYOFFER

IMG 0759

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So u don't even remove roots no more? Thats killer bro, make away easier. Thats the mean reason why I'm trying coco. Do u think the old roots that may still be alive, graft their self to the new ones? I thought maybe the tea could encourage this type of phenomena
I don't think that is really possible. From what I understand though is that the "Tea" helps create enzymes that break dead roots down, much like Cannzyme would. @Capulator could explain it better than me.

Top Bottom