A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

Stoked to see you back around and posting again!! The hating over at the other spot was pretty fucking ridiculous! Thank you for all the info you've shared over the years man... I've been following you since the RIU days haha You've helped me tune my game in better than ever before.. and inspired me to make big goals and push through to achieve them.. I'm sure i'm not the only one!! Keep bringing the inspiration... There are few and far between that are truly passionate about what we do.. and you are most definitely one of them. Respect!

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Hey Jack I went with the "J" pattern sprayers and I was just wondering what you used. Mine seem to act more like blubbers then spray with the top hats on. No matter what I try. It isnt that big of a deal because I have enough for each plant and to spread around the tables. In veg is ware I was hoping to have a bit more of a spray. To have more coverage then just one sprayer per plant. Any thoughts would be great.

I did remove the washers outta the octo's and I have a 1/2 horse pump per 4 Octo's there is def serious pressure.
I have shut off valves to ware I can put the pump to just two octo's if I want and there is no difference between two or all four. Maybe in volume of water but not in the spray or coverage.

Thanks in advance.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey Jack I went with the "J" pattern sprayers and I was just wondering what you used. Mine seem to act more like blubbers then spray with the top hats on. No matter what I try. It isnt that big of a deal because I have enough for each plant and to spread around the tables. In veg is ware I was hoping to have a bit more of a spray. To have more coverage then just one sprayer per plant. Any thoughts would be great.

I did remove the washers outta the octo's and I have a 1/2 horse pump per 4 Octo's there is def serious pressure.
I have shut off valves to ware I can put the pump to just two octo's if I want and there is no difference between two or all four. Maybe in volume of water but not in the spray or coverage.

Thanks in advance.
What are the j pattern sprayers? Not sure? Are they from octa bubbler? I use the octa bubbler red top and red sprayer combo 360 deg.

B

Bangarang

Why the red over the green octo bubblers? Better pressure out of your lines?

xrob415x

xrob415x

Whats up Jack. How to you recharge your coco beds? can you go into this a little. I usually fresh water flush mine to about 200ppm then just do a feed of CaMg and base. I always have a whole week of slow growth after my transplants. It also takes about 3 weeks for me to get anough lateral growth throughout the beds to want to flip. Any root tips here? To you have any tips of ways to smooth this transition? My rooms are 82 degrees, 70% during this period.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

What are the j pattern sprayers? Not sure? Are they from octa bubbler? I use the octa bubbler red top and red sprayer combo 360 deg.

Are you saying you dont use Fan Jet sprayers? That Octobubblers have a combo that includes a spray head?
Im confused.

What I used was the Octobubblers GREEN TOP 20gph. W/ Fan Jet J2 pattern (360 deg.) BLUE TOP.

But there lies the problem...I got the BLUE TOP Fan Jet sprayers and not the RED TOP Fan Jet's
While they are 360 deg. with the "J2" pattern... the output/gph is less.

As you can see here.

Im happy with them. I just had to add extra in veg. that's all really. While #36 per table
is enough to cover my tables in flower. It wasn't enough t cover the Veg tables.
I had to add #2 more Octobubblers and #16 extra Fan Jats
giving me #48 per table. I just put a sprayer in each bucket and its perfect.
A little added expense but is well worth it.

I followed your instructions and
In flower Im watering twice per day @ 1 Min. each
In veg. once per day @ 1 Min. each
My run off is perfect and everything is going nuts. Im vegging in 1 gallon nursery pots
and transplanting directly into flower... in tables "Pre Veg only" "Weekly Perpetual" and
its going perfect. I was doing this before... "Hand water with my Recycled Soil" and it was killer but with
the "Fan Jet System" and "Recycled Coco" its getting crazy.

In Pre/Veg I used to have to do 3 gallon pots atleast w/soil to get the results Its killing it with only one gallon w/coco

Who knows Jack you may want to try one of your rooms like this for shit and giggles. ;)

Ive only been doing my trusty Nova bloom w/some additives receipt so far.
The same thing Ive been doing w/soil for several years.
Im going to go back and play with Aptus now that I have everything pretty dialed.

Next Im building my trellis system and replaceing some old hoods and Ill be finished finally a year later after I first decided with to go with "J STYLE" for the "FIRE/WIN"

Thanks for all your help Brother...Ill take some pics..waiting on my Method Seven filter to come for my camera.

gogeter

gogeter

When you plug your clones into the beds how much water p/bed do you feed them? And does that amount saturate the coco completely or is there still some spots on the edges that are still a bit dry? Thank you for the help.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Whats up Jack. How to you recharge your coco beds? can you go into this a little. I usually fresh water flush mine to about 200ppm then just do a feed of CaMg and base. I always have a whole week of slow growth after my transplants. It also takes about 3 weeks for me to get anough lateral growth throughout the beds to want to flip. Any root tips here? To you have any tips of ways to smooth this transition? My rooms are 82 degrees, 70% during this period.
We use either Cana coco or Gold Lable and charge the coco not flush I like an ec of 1.2 to 1.6 for my first watering / charge...

whatthe215

whatthe215

Hey Jack. first off i got to try the 43, Ghost, and BTY and WOW. great meds... tony the tiger GREAT. the 43 really is just hectic potent. GCs concentrates are pretty awesome too. the valley OG is TASTY.

wondering what you currently run as your concentration of tea?

do you use enough to get runoff? and how much of the foliar and root do you use/gallon during the brew? do you dilute it down?

have you been trying any other sources of beneficials aside from OGbiowar and seagreen?

thanks

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
And how do you like the gravita's work well? weight ?

R

Ridge

Jack, have you started work on your new project, the Christmas present you referred to?
How's the run w just Fasilitor and Canna going?

xrob415x

xrob415x

I was digging thru some of your posts off of another site. I was wondering if you are still doing week1-3 @ Ec .8 and maxing 4-6 around 1.3 Ec? I am about to do a side by side with H&G and Canna. Ive been told by many that they feel canna is #1 when it comes to quality but I wanna see for myself

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

Jack I never ask any questions I simply read your posts...but I do have a question on calmag and OG's. How much do you use per gallon through veg and flower? Also what week do you cut it off? Thanks good luck with that new space!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up jack !

Just popping in to say hello. Been lurking and not posting because your threads always have so many replies I figure mine will just get lost in them lol

Killer work man. You got some nice looking og brotha. Keep it up! ~SMF~

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Gorilla Glue #4 at 50 days
20140212 133354

Latest posts

Top Bottom