A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fastball22

Jack been reading your post here and over at another site .. You the man .
I have a question I saw you ran 3 gavitas vs 4 wings over a 4x8 test . You got the same yield .
You try 4 gavitas yet over a 4x8?
Any quality difference with either light?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack been reading your post here and over at another site .. You the man .
I have a question I saw you ran 3 gavitas vs 4 wings over a 4x8 test . You got the same yield .
You try 4 gavitas yet over a 4x8?
Any quality difference with either light?
Same quality Plants under the e paps eat twice as much and require higher nutrien levels... Jack

whatthe215

whatthe215

Hey Jack, could you share some details about your experience with keeping plants happy under epaps/gavitas?

Are you really feeding 2.4-3.6 EC? Have you needed to adjust any specific elements or additives? Or just strength?

Does this mean we can raise temperatures and CO2 levels? You have a magical feel for commercial rooms, I really wanna hear your thoughts about the new rooms so far.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So for a 4x16. You recommend 4 hps. Or 3 epaps or gavitas
We run 3 epaps over every 4 x 16 0r 2 - 4x8 tables
Hey Jack, could you share some details about your experience with keeping plants happy under epaps/gavitas?

Are you really feeding 2.4-3.6 EC? Have you needed to adjust any specific elements or additives? Or just strength?

Does this mean we can raise temperatures and CO2 levels? You have a magical feel for commercial rooms, I really wanna hear your thoughts about the new rooms so far.
We are feeding 1.6 to 2.5 with the Epaps most strains really eat need a much higher EC to really peform with the Epaps. There is so much more to it then just uping the feed but It helps to know the strains and know how they perform under standard hps lights..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some Face OFF X White Fire 43 a project myself and The Docta from Archive seeds did to find the next stand out OG in my line up he hit this one out of the park..
20140407 182926
20140407 182833
20140407 183134
20140407 183156 1

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@JACKMAYOFFER thats a beautiful sight right there. Those ladies are nice and stacked.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I bet the smell on those is off the charts. They look super frosted.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Props.

Looking forward to what u two are brewing up!

Doing it proper with the paps, I assume these fixtures changed multiple factors of ur enviro? Vpd playing a bigger role for you?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Wow.. out of how many seeds did you find that pheno? i gotta swing by and pick up those seed packs already lol..

F

Fastball22

Anyway to get cuts of that
Face off x white fire 43
Looks Awesome

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@Fastball22 probably not, im sure it's going to be one of jacks elites on lock

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Anyway to get cuts of that
Face off x white fire 43
Looks Awesome
Hahaha Best post of the Week..LMFAO>>>>>:wacky:

@JACKMAYOFFER Holy Fuck that New Cross is out of the Park Bro, Just slaying it over there, So when and where is the seed release going to be ?..:D

Ps Jack when you start handing out cuts don't forget me....LOL :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom