A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I skipped this one a bunch of times because I didn't know what to say. it's been said already. :bow You are doing a great work.

fred

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Kick ass Jack Welcome BACK!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS FOR SHARING

RC

waayne

waayne

Awesome job Jack.
Thank's for posting those killer pics!
Nice selection of genetics you're running.....

S

sfzoo

No I am not..I am currently using it for my moms hands down there is not a better system out there for moms. Rocking some UC'S out doors also...JACK

Care to elaborate? what sort of benefits have you noticed versus keeping moms in a traditional way, ie pots, coco, soil, etc?

There even bigger in person We have yet to grow in a medium that yields like COCO. So far the best run we have had has been our COCO run. All other mediums and systems have averaged 1.25 to 1.5 overall give or take for different strains. With COCO we hit the magic # but it does require alot more feeding.And it is also the only medium I have seen roots dolphin at the top of the medium.Roots soil makes life a little easier when there is this much work involved you really cant go wrong..JACK

That last part, about Roots soil making life easier....are you referring to Roots Organics soil? Or the 707 soiless? Or something completely different?

T

TheIronLung317

i have sampled some Chemdog #4 x deep chunk and it was some of the darkest purple dank that i have seen. Got it from NGC...

purpleberry

purpleberry

I switched my canna coco for roots on some projects and Jack is 100% right. The roots is easyer and you dont have to pay attention as much, But ive noticed im not getting the size plants i did in coco, and my root system is much stronger in coco. I did my first bed with coco and i had roots growing like crazy, a coco chunk on the surface was attacked by roots. Im going back to 100% coco and im going to follow jacks lead with the trays and 4x4' smart pots..
Thanks for the posting and pushing me in a direction ive been wanting to go.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Man those ladies are a beauty!!! Hey Jack, I notice you had your trellis nets lay on top of your girls. I did that on my last run and my girls started to lean to the side. They didnt snap but they leaned is that a problem? Do you hold your nets up with anything? Another thing when you mount your UV inside a 5 ton unit to kill mold in the air handler is it complicated to do? Can a professional hvac person figure out how to do it? Thanks man and glad to see you back!
We use hanging trellis that are mounted from unistrut If the plants stretch beyond the first trellis we throw the netting over but I do not like doing this it chokes out the plants. Installing a UV light takes 10 min its super easy any one can do it. We have yet to have any PM issues even with the rooms with big plants hitting 90% humidity at night...
No wonder I can't fine no large adjusts a wing hoods! Damn jack and his team bought it all......nice grow show very nice!.....
Funny shit Bro im just a little fish providing for our CO OP I have seen many a grows that make mine look like a tent...But the quality is always not to my standards..JACK:ninja
thats fucking crazy mate. you must have to put in a hell of a lot of work in those rooms, to keep everything looking so good. can't wait to see some harvest shots.
Started this morning at 5 am and its 230 am the next day...:hi Its alot of hard work but I never complain beacuse in the end I do what I love and I Provide for alot of sick patience...7 days a week 12 to 20 hrs a day...JACK

Care to elaborate? what sort of benefits have you noticed versus keeping moms in a traditional way, ie pots, coco, soil, etc?

That last part, about Roots soil making life easier....are you referring to Roots Organics soil? Or the 707 soiless? Or something completely different?
We are abel to take hundreds of cuttings a week from the Under Currents mom's no othere system our medium compaires hands down..And it is Roots Organic soil that we use and Cana Coco..JACK
i have sampled some Chemdog #4 x deep chunk and it was some of the darkest purple dank that i have seen. Got it from NGC...

Its one of my favorites also and I have her going in every room the Purple Chem is CHEM 4XDEEP CHUNK pheno#2 there is also another one thats more Chemdog #4 thats pheno#3..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol atleast you can choose your own females.. just messing with you jack.. glad to see your back.

Ohh and I've seen huge grows and none make yours look like a tent unless were talking outdoors. But indoors none in la.

I

ibTheMan

Broski you gots to make some S1's from them WiFi x Sour D monsters!! do that stuff taste great or is it all yield?

T

TheIronLung317

Jack can you give me a heads up when the pheno #2 is ready to be sampled. I love that stuff!Do you think the purple buds are attributed to the deep chunk? That stuff is really dark. can you post up some close up pics?

S

southern

Its Always a treat when I click on any of your threads Jack. I got the UC cause of your UC threads! Sucks to see you went away from it. You kill it with anything though. Nice work bro. Every plan on returning to the UC commercially or is it just for moms now.

G

GeneralRipper

Its one of my favorites also and I have her going in every room the Purple Chem is CHEM 4XDEEP CHUNK pheno#2 there is also another one thats more Chemdog #4 thats pheno#3..

I have Chemdog #4 deep chunk x wifi (fire dom) going right now.

B

bakershredhead

Hey Jack love the work. Just wondering if you still think the UC is the way to go for limited plant count and growing trees? As a card holder in my state the most a co-op can have is a total of 45. So just wondering what your take is on a system for small plant count.

J

JAHGYDI

Jack in one of your pics on the first page your holding a nute bottle. thats not heavy 16right? is it agricultural organics and have you used that nute line before? i believe its from australia. i ask cuz a i just received a whole bunch of it and never have i seen it used before. thanx and jah bless

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

Hey jack glad to see your alive...lol

How many lights you running now? how many rooms? shit looks real good!

L

LikemindS

Damn Man! Beautiful Rooms!
Digg the beds!
Gorgeous Flowers!
Super Pro!
Ohh Hell Yeah!!!!!

:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

SICK GROW!!! Yeah you nailed it man. Mad props all the way around.

P

phup

Jack, I've been following your UC grows for that past year and am about to make a rather large investment in order to replicate your 30x30 UC rooms a few times over. This new post has been curious/nervous. Why have you moved away from the UC? I notice that your plant count is significantly higher with this soil rooms, (16/light?) is that the reason for the switch? Thanks for your time and keep on killing it bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom