A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wow Jack!
Like someone else said,
That has to be one of the best grows I have ever seen.

Yur killing it alright.

Amazing

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey Jack love the work. Just wondering if you still think the UC is the way to go for limited plant count and growing trees? As a card holder in my state the most a co-op can have is a total of 45. So just wondering what your take is on a system for small plant count.
Yes the UC is at the top of my list for limited plant #..JACK
Jack in one of your pics on the first page your holding a nute bottle. thats not heavy 16right? is it agricultural organics and have you used that nute line before? i believe its from australia. i ask cuz a i just received a whole bunch of it and never have i seen it used before. thanx and jah bless
I use the bloom silica as Ph up. I do not use any other products besides there foilar stuff..JACK
Hey jack glad to see your alive...lol

How many lights you running now? how many rooms? shit looks real good!
:sweating

Jack, I've been following your UC grows for that past year and am about to make a rather large investment in order to replicate your 30x30 UC rooms a few times over. This new post has been curious/nervous. Why have you moved away from the UC? I notice that your plant count is significantly higher with this soil rooms, (16/light?) is that the reason for the switch? Thanks for your time and keep on killing it bro.

The uc's on a large scale are alot of work to tear down and clean after every run..Along with needing the rite strain that does well in the UC'S if plants # are a concern its the way to go..If not COCO beds are the way to go for yield, and over all quality..Either way works great but I would keep it simple..JACK

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

hell yeah jack i threw out the uc as well just too much headache i use roots as well love that shit! KISS!

P

phup

Thanks for the detailed reply JACK, glad to see you are back around as well.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Dont know what was used the seeds where labeled WIFI X SOUR D and Super Skunk X WIFI and Fire Alien x WiFI.. So far they are all jems with the Fire x Alien and Wifi X Sour D being the front runners..JACK

Sick work Jack, i'd love to hear more about the origin and what was behind their making...im guessing they were from a small private breeder? Any chance or more of these,those are some lovely ladies you got there!!!

Burn
CFSB

deacon1503

deacon1503

Sick work Jack, i'd love to hear more about the origin and what was behind their making...im guessing they were from a small private breeder? Any chance or more of these,those are some lovely ladies you got there!!!

Burn
CFSB

i believe those are all new upcoming OG Raskal gear.

homegrownking

homegrownking

Never a letdown.

Jack I have seen some of the most impressive grows ever through you. Never seem to stop amazing me. Always Constantly evolving and reinventing the wheel. Mad props!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter

Burn
CFSB
THANKS... You are correct These where done by a small breeder and dropped off at our Co OP I had been sitting on them for a while and finally got around to popping them I did save all the males and take cuttings..We have no plans for breeding for profit we may do some just for fun.. I really enjoy popping seeds and have popped over 500 this year with some amazing phenos...JACK

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Wow man.. Your shit is just off the fucking chain! props to you for all the hard work! That shit aint easy.

:character0180:

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

looking diggidy dank as fuckk... Was the wifi #3 used in the cross? What makes this OG the best you have grown to date? Does it yield better the the wifi3?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

WOW. Now that's some straight DANK. Man what id do for a cut of that.. Looks almost just like the fire cut except the yield of the White.. Great job keep killin it homie. Keep the pics comin.. ~ODB~

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing work Jack! :big_boss:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah jack them things look great man. good solid yeild too.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Hey Jack. Are you running the coco beds drain to waste? Whats your watering schedule look like and how many gallons per table would you say you go through? Thanks!

S

sensisaint

bro your killing. everything looks super sick,pure fire!!!! nice i should say very nice rooms. your shits on lock down. very nice ladies. peace bro

Top Bottom