A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Week 4 APTUS 022
Week 4 APTUS 088
Week 4 APTUS 088
Week 4 APTUS 071
Week 4 APTUS 074

persiankid

persiankid

It looks like Jurassic Park in there! What kind of dripper/sprayer/thingy is that in the first picture?

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I love a clean undercarriage. Thanks as always for sharing Jack. Your rooms always look dialed

N

nikcolas

Here it is beauty! Yes!!!! Saw hotbeds and everyone but such
Beauty the first time I see!!!!! The gardener well done!!!!!!
From the big letter the GARDENER!!! RESPEKT!!!:p

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack looking freaking spectacular there! Love the room, might have to give this Aptus a try with the Heavy 16! Have you tried the Prime from Heavy 16? And just curious, I'm doing recirc with rw but with coco dtw what is your startpoint up to the peak for the concentration of Heavy 16 Bud A & B?
Yes I have tried prime I have tried almost every nutrien combo out there and Aptus is rite on the top of the list so far, As far as your Heavy 16 question goes it depends on what strains where running and if we are in pots are beds. But with Aptus we haven't seen any sign of nute burn or deffeciancy . In Veg we go light feeding around an ec of 0.5 to 0.6 and work are way up through flower usually week 4 and 5 topping out at an ec of 2.0 to 2.5. with Heavy 16 we have foung a peak ec of 2.0 work best for most strains...
SIK JACK! Props BROTHA! Shit looking Kill!!
Thanks Bro.. Its a shit load of hard work..;)
It looks like Jurassic Park in there! What kind of dripper/sprayer/thingy is that in the first picture?
I have done a few post on the drippers they are Octa Bubblers Green Coast carrys them so does large irragation supply company's each Octa Bubbler has 8 ports we run 2 Octa bubblers for every 4x4 so each 4x8 tray gets 4 heads.If we run less plants we just plug the ones where not using.
nice,some thick ass stalks bro
Ya bro the stalks are fat and healthy..
I love a clean undercarriage. Thanks as always for sharing Jack. Your rooms always look dialed
Me too bro its alot of work to lollipop and keep everything clean..
woah. looks like christmas.
Im going to put green xmas lights on one of the plants for 420 :D
Here it is beauty! Yes!!!! Saw hotbeds and everyone but such
Beauty the first time I see!!!!! The gardener well done!!!!!!
From the big letter the GARDENER!!! RESPEKT!!!:p
Not to sure what a hot bead is bro..LOL

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the information JACK! I'm gonna have to try this Aptus out:D
I have yet to check the Aptus website but I thought you mentioned having to use their mixture within 3 days? So, I'm guessing it's a DTW application versus a week long of recirculation...Last night while in my hydro room I came to the realization I have to get back to dirt/coco just to be true to myself! This rockwool grows like gnarls but I can't utilize the medium after using it where with coco/soil I can load up raised beds in the garden!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I wanted to thank Capulator for brining his bennies to the Farm I had some issues in veg that I could not figuer out after a couple tea brews These bitches just exploded with growth. We had an on going issue with bad Hanna meters the bennies really helped the Ph issues we had.. I will never grow with out his stuff its has a permanent place in my garden. Im using his exact tea brew with Nute, Foliar,Root packs with Mollases and Alfalfa worm castings doing a tea brew 1 time a week.Its so nice not having to deal with fungus Gnats...JACK:D

Venom818

Venom818

I wanted to thank Capulator for brining his bennies to the Farm I had some issues in veg that I could not figuer out after a couple tea brews These bitches just exploded with growth. We had an on going issue with bad Hanna meters the bennies really helped the Ph issues we had.. I will never grow with out his stuff its has a permanent place in my garden. Im using his exact tea brew with Nute, Foliar,Root packs with Mollases and Alfalfa worm castings doing a tea brew 1 time a week.Its so nice not having to deal with fungus Gnats...JACK:D

good enough for me, time to give these a run

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All I can say is WOW!! U always have some big gaint buds going.. I like that huge gaint block head top bud that shit looks super solid.. Great grow show like always..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Absolutely stellar work Jack! For week 4 those girls are banging, lookin super happy. Keep it up man. Peace Jack! Motiv

aleYarok

aleYarok

4 weeks? wtf?
did you forget to tell us you are injecting them with roids?

keep them photos coming jack
cant wait to see 8 weeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Big ups, Jack! Shit is looking great. They r off the hook for only 4 weeks. I cant wait to see them at harvest. Keep killin' it, bro!

R

rswsound

I see we have some Golden Coast Genetics getting rocked hard. Good job man. Wifi x lemon is an off the chart strain. Check the MMXII(2012) ON ICMAG. Same breeder. Another keeper. Give respect to those who put in the work. One love

Top Bottom