A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

i run a co op in sd. i understand that. i was under the impression that you can only have 99 per site, and then as many site as you needed to fulfill how many patients you have.. i def dont have 10,000. I run a delivery for about 100+ people. do u think im safe for having around 200 plants in my grow. thanks.!

Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

and also im running hammer head/ moab combo and its awesome. i read about it in many posts and saw u use it as well.

nebulius

nebulius

I am growing for 10,000 plus medical patience. Do the math this is for a legal medical marijuana co op...JACK

Wow! Impressive, thanks for sharing your pics Jack. I bet the power company loves you guys, would hate to have to see that bill.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
i run a co op in sd. i understand that. i was under the impression that you can only have 99 per site, and then as many site as you needed to fulfill how many patients you have.. i def dont have 10,000. I run a delivery for about 100+ people. do u think im safe for having around 200 plants in my grow. thanks.!
Your never safe! But if you have all your paper work in line (You should of had this conversation with your lawyer when they drew it up) Then you are as legal as your Co Op. I have seen growers get busted with over three thousand plants and all charges where dropped But there are also people that have gone to jail for a joint. So read your laws know your rights. Im not here to tell any one what they can and cant do Im just here to share what I have learned along the way..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
A few notes to add its harvest time and the Heavy 16 room plus Aptus crushed everything ..With the Sensi A+B room coming in second the room thats looking the smallest but still really good compared to most is the Pure Blend Pro plus APTUS... I will have the final results in a few days with some pics... But there is something about Pure Coco +Heavy 16 plus Capulary tea brew and Aptus that make all the planets align and makes the buds look like softball size nugs from top to bottom..;)...JACK

Rburdeaux

Rburdeaux

cool thanks man... we sell heavy 16 at the hydro shop i work at. i havent used it yet. im excited to see the results!!

nuttso

nuttso

A few notes to add its harvest time and the Heavy 16 room plus Aptus crushed everything ..With the Sensi A+B room coming in second the room thats looking the smallest but still really good compared to most is the Pure Blend Pro plus APTUS... I will have the final results in a few days with some pics... But there is something about Pure Coco +Heavy 16 plus Capulary tea brew and Aptus that make all the planets align and makes the buds look like softball size nugs from top to bottom..;)...JACK

I told you that Heavy 16+Aptus will make it. Anyway. Try to get Hy-Pro or Metrop as base. Will rock even more. I know both of the manufacturs. Like Metrop more than Hy-Pro. Aptus got the best additives on the marked right now. You don't really need the Regulator. Just get some silicate in there. GHE's Mineral magic will do the trick. If you use Metrop as base you don't need the extra p in blooom from Aptus. 100% coco is fine, but 50/50 mix with hydroton will crush your current results. You will have to water more than now.

The question was asked hundret times perhaps, but tell me how much coco do you use in 4x4? Really like the idea to work in beds.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Week 8 aptus 034
Week 8 aptus 033
Week 8 aptus 030
Week 8 aptus 039
Week 8 aptus 040
Week 8 aptus 041
Week 8 aptus 044
White Fire,Chemdog #4 deep Chunk, White....

green punk

green punk

Da Damn. Looking killer in there. You must have a serious workforce aiding you. Great garden!

H

hydrotran

Hey Jack I was reading and I had a questions. Do you think Aptus Facilitor is ok to put into any regime? Or do you think you must use the Facilitor with all other products? I know you were really high on the Facilitor, and from my understanding of the product it helps the girls uptake more nutrients. Let me know thanks!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Holy shit bro I don't know how I haven't seen this thread because it is freakin amazing you have some mad skills bro this is one of the best threads I have seen on The Farm those beds are just insanity such nice work and those spray drippers kick ass too....mad props Jack you deserve it!!!

B

biggs

damn jack, must take a while to trim that lot, lol. do you use a machine? and do you do it solo? those buds are pure fire by the way bro.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I told you that Heavy 16+Aptus will make it. Anyway. Try to get Hy-Pro or Metrop as base. Will rock even more. I know both of the manufacturs. Like Metrop more than Hy-Pro. Aptus got the best additives on the marked right now. You don't really need the Regulator. Just get some silicate in there. GHE's Mineral magic will do the trick. If you use Metrop as base you don't need the extra p in blooom from Aptus. 100% coco is fine, but 50/50 mix with hydroton will crush your current results. You will have to water more than now.

The question was asked hundret times perhaps, but tell me how much coco do you use in 4x4? Really like the idea to work in beds.

Metrop and Hy-pro are not available in the states dude.

You also say that you don"t need regulator………?????

Regulator is not potassium silicate like GHE mineral magic. Its Bio-available silica which the plant can take up instantly please don't get confused

You can add all the silica products you like but the micro life has to then convert into Bio-available silica so the plant can uptake it, therefore the micro life has to do twice work, depriving the plant of other crucial minerals . Regulator is available to the plant the minute you mix it with water and acts as a transporter.

But what the hell do i know I'm just a old farmer……….

These pictures paint a thousand words!!!!!!

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Hey man can you tell us more about how these beds are made? We want to do a run like this next. If it's posted somewhere on this thread I can't find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom