A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Jack you are the reason I joined the farm, the reason I started rocking coco beds, and now I may have to drop my beloved canna for heavy 16 and aptus. Can't deny what's right in front of my face your results are consistently better than anyone else who posts journals on here. Is there a link available to exactly what you're running nutrient wise right now? Do you exclude the Hammerhead/MOAB combo now that you're on the aptus additive regime?

S

swisscheese

AlwaysSunny there should be a thread by GrowMaster that shows how to make beds. Jack says in here that he just uses 4x4 smart pots to line them which means you could set them on mesh tables or make your own tables out of 4x8 osb sheets with drains plumbed in, either frame them out with 2x4's or set them on cinder blocks. It's super easy.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Couldn't you just build a bed and line the bottom with plastic tarp and do a zero runoff?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

no machine here all hand trimmed it would take me a year to trim this by my self we have trimmers that get paid by the weight they trim.
Hi, just curious, what's your formula for paying trimmers based on weight? I'm looking for a fair forumula to pay trimmers by weight instead of hourly but I'm struggling to come up with a number based on wet weight.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Aptus 124
Hey man can you tell us more about how these beds are made? We want to do a run like this next. If it's posted somewhere on this thread I can't find it.
Its all here ive gone over it already 4x8 botanicare deep tray with 2- 4x4 smart pots 8 bags of coco for every 4x4 smart pot. rooted cutting 10 to 14 day veg then flip.
Jack you are the reason I joined the farm, the reason I started rocking coco beds, and now I may have to drop my beloved canna for heavy 16 and aptus. Can't deny what's right in front of my face your results are consistently better than anyone else who posts journals on here. Is there a link available to exactly what you're running nutrient wise right now? Do you exclude the Hammerhead/MOAB combo now that you're on the aptus additive regime?
I use the exact feed chart that Aptus provides its also on there web site with nothing added except base nutes.
Hi, just curious, what's your formula for paying trimmers based on weight? I'm looking for a fair forumula to pay trimmers by weight instead of hourly but I'm struggling to come up with a number based on wet weight.
Industry standard is .45cents a gram or 200 # we do not trim wet the plant is hung for 7 days then 3 days in contractor bags then they are trimmed dry.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Going to do one room with a chow mix 50 % hydroton 50% pure coco..But I am super happy and could not ask for better results then Pure coco heavy 16 plus Aptus in Beds..Rooms already re planted and flipped...Back to work...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good jack, nice big chunky buds every were thats the way we like it lol, and thats the way we do it^^^^ out with the old and in with the new no fucking around, are u re-using ur coco and soil or new stuff every run? all I know bro is I could retire on what u pay for electric lol, the next time im in Diego I will look u guys up, I would love to see one of ur rooms and how its set up, anyway keep up the great HARD WORK and stay safe check ya later............GM

B

Burned Haze

Very impressive mate, setup to strain selection. WOW <3

What kind of AC far you using?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
We are going on 2 plus years of using the same coco in beds could never do this with out OG BIO WAR ... We don't even pull the lateral roots just remove the 2" rockwool plug and main root ball and plug away with cutting..

Latest posts

Top Bottom