A Few Tips For Your Grow

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

A couple of helping ideas for you would be 1: bud plant do not need direct light for flowering especially! if givin direct sunlight in large amounts will produce your common outdoor quality bud "mede-oaker". <<<----I'll explain, having the large grow I had; I figured it's doing great so allow nature to do it's course. Wrong! The Flower stage started very late and the buds was full of bud leafs from the top all the way down until the shaded areas of plants towards the base of the plants. The lower buds was just like indoor, the rest of the plants looked very leafy and the quality was considerably lower just from looks n size.

2: when doing your lay out of the grow measure from sun up to sun down to see the length of daylight {it will be different in late summer so adjust calculations accordingly}

3: Stagger your plants for room to grow like 5X5 or 6X6 feet squared per plant; Also stagger your plants so they are not in line. for example a 20X 40 feet grow area would have 2 plants first row about half in half. Second row would be offset so all plants get same light.

4: Make sure you make service isles to maintain plants and access

5: like at home depot in gardening area you'll notice a canopy / sun block allowing 60 to 75 % light in. I'm applying this idea to my grow this new season along with a Sea of Green/ canopy growView attachment 761912 set up to control the hieght issues; for neibors

on this bad version map I made of example grow the red lines are service isles and the X's are plants that are staggered for light sun up to sun down.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Thanks for doing what you can to help other/new growers. I just wanted to add a couple things.

1. Thats really interesting. It seems counter-intuitive but I can't say you're mistaken.
2. theres a spectrum given off as the sun drops that actually triggers your plant to begin going to sleep a couple hours before the sun sets.
4. YES! I've had situations with little to no room to work and it was a PITA! while we're on that note, if you're growing indoors, put up things like Mylar/panda film before you have plant in there. Crawling around on your hands and knees with a roll of mylar and a staple gun isn't as much fun as it sounds like.
5. I love the added illustration. It shows what you wanted, so I wouldn't consider it a bad map. just quickly done with what you had on hand!

B

Boydamo21

20171214 152753
hi im a new grower...and my plant is about a month now and its still small..and the new growing leaves is little yellowish..i put it out side directly to light..and put it at night in 23watts cfl..i water it with one glass every 2days..im giving it some pellets the my neighbor put in her tomatoes and other vegetables..can u plsss help me..i dont have any experience in growing..and im worried that my plant will die.plssss helllllpppp

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

View attachment 764277hi im a new grower...and my plant is about a month now and its still small..and the new growing leaves is little yellowish..i put it out side directly to light..and put it at night in 23watts cfl..i water it with one glass every 2days..im giving it some pellets the my neighbor put in her tomatoes and other vegetables..can u plsss help me..i dont have any experience in growing..and im worried that my plant will die.plssss helllllpppp
You should make a new post to get the best chances of getting help. Do you know what the pellets were that you used?

Top Bottom