A Friendly Hello from beancounter aka sybaritic/sybarite/syb!

• Thread starter beancounter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beancounter

He Beancounter good to hear from you my friend. That is a bad story but you got some kind of angel on your shoulder.

Good to have you back......:clapping

Thanks Karma if you're glad to hear from me then I'm glad to hear from you.. I musta known you by a different handle.. But from what I've picked up via quick browses of the forums you've set up a company after my own heart.. No BS, full disclosure, and a great attitude, the best things to build a seed company from.

Also, thank you frenchfarmer and mrdjk5 :hi

And here's some more pics, 1st ones are of the BD SSH clone, a very good cut that I lost when i was busted.

Then the 2nd 1/2 of the pics were of my favorite SOL Blockhead pheno, she was frosty and dense like nobody's business.. This was the skunkiest pheno and the most potent, definately closer to the p19 than the SPG (Sweet Pink Grapefruit) that Breeder Steve used.. I kept this baby around for a long time, and spread her near and far. I made F2s with this plant and this ultra frosty male from the same batch of SOL seeds (last pic) that everyone loved when I sent them far and wide for fun and contests i made up on other sites..

BDSSH 1  70 days 12 12 1
BDSSH 1  70 days 12 12 4
BDSSH 1  70 days 12 12 7
BDSSH 1  70 days 12 12 8
BDSSH 1  70 days 12 12 92
BH 5 before Harvest on Mar 10  55 days
BH 5 Cola before harvest 1
BH 5 trichs 1
BH 5 trichs 3
BH Male flowers 4
B

beancounter

I'm getting this weird 'Redirect Loop' message on this site when I post and do various other things, I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I'm not sure how to fix this.. Luckily i haven't lost any posts, but it is confusing and when it finally does work i end up somewhere completely different.

I tried searching the site but maybe i missed the info somewhere..?
and sorry for the turbo posting.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
send a pm to logic. stunning pics man, are those backwards from what you wrote though? I know blockhead can color up like that.

B

beancounter

send a pm to logic. stunning pics man, are those backwards from what you wrote though? I know blockhead can color up like that.

Nope, I think the BD SHH was a late fall harvest, and it's chilly in the PNW around that time. In fact, my BDSSH's almost always got those fall colours..

I do have some winter pics of BH that will show quite a bite of purple and colour from the SPG and BlueB genes.. Also, that pic of my fave BH pheno was taken about 2/3s the way thru flower, if i remember correctly, she did colour up a bit before final cut.

But no, those pics are definately labeled correctly. There's not alot of people growing and showing the Bubba Dutch SSH (BDSSH) clone so there's not alot for people to compare it too. BDSSH clone is definately much more indica dominant than any SSH plant I've ever seen, so that can thro people off aswell.

I have buckets more pics but it would take me all night to post a couple pics of each.. I kept all the strains in seperate labeled folders as I took the pics so there shouldn't be any mix ups..

Thanks for the props tho.. :bow

The Joker

The Joker

Still got your seeds. All the blockhead and sweet tooth crosses. Also just got back the Chemdog D you gave me a decade ago. Thanks for showing me how to never have to buy seeds again ... wherever you are! I know the bad luck train kept rollin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom