A FUCKIN' AWESOME AND CHEAP WAY TO STORE AND TRANSPORT!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yo I was at Home Schweepo doing some brainstorming and I stumbled across (and then purchased)

this:

IMAG0572
IMAG0575
IMAG0577

It's a lid for $1.98 that snaps on to any 3, 5, or 7 gallon bucket and gives you a hatch with an airtight seal.

Whats good about an airtight bucket with a hatch like this?

1) You can stack them!
2) You can drop them by accident!
3) You can carry them with the convenient attached handle!
4) You can put your weed in them!
5) They are as discreet as it gets!
6) No air can get in or out, so there is no smell!
7) No need to have bags around anymore!
8) For the bucket and lid it's $5. At that price they are nearly disposable, meaning you can just drop them off and receive your donation!
9) Your flowers won't get smashed!
10) You can use it as a seat when you get tired!

This is a lid with a rubber gasket and then there is a rubber gasket on the part that screws down on that.

So fuckin' cool I bought all the ones they had.

tweedy

tweedy

Had a buddy who used these for long term storage of some of his favorites. I also really like the breadvac from tight vac. Fits about a potato and a half :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

"you can use it as a seat " classic ...... good info always use the buckets never thought about the lids .....

Papa

Papa

Supporter
fantastic. this is a very inexpensive version of the vittles containers that are made by the same company, gamma, . . . . but better because you can use a black bucket!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
fantastic. this is a very inexpensive version of the vittles containers that are made by the same company, gamma, . . . . but better because you can use a black bucket!

Yes exactly. And I bought a bunch of vittels vaults and hated them because I was all excited and used them new instead of "seasoning" them and all my flowers smelled like plastic. Plus they are bulky and no way as good for transport.

These buckets have no smell. And they are way cheaper. It is the same exact principle as the vittles vault.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yes exactly. And I bought a bunch of vittels vaults and hated them because I was all excited and used them new instead of "seasoning" them and all my flowers smelled like plastic. Plus they are bulky and no way as good for transport.

These buckets have no smell. And they are way cheaper. It is the same exact principle as the vittles vault.

No odor?
You might be onto something here... 3gal fit an elbow? Or have to stick with 5?
Site has a 3 pack for $20.91...

Dynamite

Dynamite

so you just put the bud straight into the bucket ? No turkey bag for a liner ?

frebo

frebo

It's a lid for $1.98 that snaps on to any 3, 5, or 7 gallon bucket and gives you a hatch with......???? Not at my store. $6.97

Leaktite 5 Gal. Screw Top Lid

(1)
$6.97 My Store
Aisle 04
Store Qty. 62
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today

Store Exclusive

Description Specifications Reviews More Info Shipping Options
Description

Model:# 5GAMMA6 | Internet/Catalog: # 203205720 | Store SKU:# 266050

Permanently transform your bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container. Now a bucket can be used for hundreds of household storage applications. Simply snap the patented adaptor onto your bucket and spin-on the removable lid.

Easy to open and close
Fits 3.5 to 7 gallon buckets
Heavy duty
Unlimited uses
Note: Product may vary by store.
MFG Model # : 5GAMMA6
MFG Part # : 5GAMMA6

$1.98?????? You say

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It's a lid for $1.98 that snaps on to any 3, 5, or 7 gallon bucket and gives you a hatch with......???? Not at my store. $6.97

Leaktite 5 Gal. Screw Top Lid

(1)
$6.97 My Store
Aisle 04
Store Qty. 62
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today

Store Exclusive

Description Specifications Reviews More Info Shipping Options
Description

Model:# 5GAMMA6 | Internet/Catalog: # 203205720 | Store SKU:# 266050

Permanently transform your bucket into an airtight/leak proof storage container. Now a bucket can be used for hundreds of household storage applications. Simply snap the patented adaptor onto your bucket and spin-on the removable lid.

Easy to open and close
Fits 3.5 to 7 gallon buckets
Heavy duty
Unlimited uses
Note: Product may vary by store.
MFG Model # : 5GAMMA6
MFG Part # : 5GAMMA6

$1.98?????? You say

Guess they fucked up at my store. Even at 6 bucks its a steal.

so you just put the bud straight into the bucket ? No turkey bag for a liner ?

No turkey bag whats the point?

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

>>gamma seals are cool for sure..

just noticed with them if u put a turkey bag p in, it doesnt fit well and can smoosh nugz. , and can only store a p..

turkey bag in back pack a little more discreet than 5 gallon bucket..

>>did u see the white food grade buckets? thats whatsup. still feel like it may impart slight plastic smell tho..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I had a potato in one 3 gallon bucket today and it fit just fine. I had it riding shotgun with me and there was no smell. None.

A 5 gallon bucket would fit 2 for sure.

Dynamite

Dynamite

bud straight into a bucket gets that weird hint of plastic in the taste , in the past that's my experience anyhow

soserthc1

soserthc1

yep 6.97 in my home depot also but still whole gadget with two buckets still around 10 buckets - hell 1 gram of potato covers that .....

Top Bottom