A FUCKIN' AWESOME AND CHEAP WAY TO STORE AND TRANSPORT!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Also... a little super glue and you can attach humidipack holders to the lids to keep them at optimal RH%.... great find and thought Cap.

oxygen absorbers and even flush with nitrogen for optimal long term storage.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

The more time you spend fumbling around shelves at Home Depot the more cool stuff you'll find and stuff gets easy. I ran into these earlier this month and got a few. Two turkey bags in a backpack, put it into a 5g. Throw it in the back of the work van with tools and such and I'm off!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The more time you spend fumbling around shelves at Home Depot the more cool stuff you'll find and stuff gets easy. I ran into these earlier this month and got a few. Two turkey bags in a backpack, put it into a 5g. Throw it in the back of the work van with tools and such and I'm off!!!

BAM!

That's exactly what I am talking about. bucket is less suspicious than a backpack, especially at my age.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Def when I'm transporting, I drive with the bucket but once I get where in going I pull the backpack out. I couldn't imagine walking down a street with a bucket haha.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive been useing those gamma lids for years now..They used to be more expensive..
I may have to check my home depot again
Thanks Cap!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Makes sense, even Home Depot knows its harvest time. At my local HD they have a section in late Fall with two pallets of mason jars, turkey bags, scissors and these lids and buckets. Kind of makes you laugh when you come back a day later and there's hardly any of it left.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
add a couple oxy absorbers and you could store buds for years..
although ive never had buds that long, so im just guessing
Oxyabsorb

neverbreak

neverbreak

lol good find, but it sounds like yer workin for the company that sells 'em. :p

neverbreak

clockworx

clockworx

Did I mention the shovel is made from high impact polyresin by the makers who brought us the fantastic "broom" and "dustpan"!!!!!!! Act now and get 2,,,,that's right 2 shovels .......FREE

Ps. This offer can not be combined with any other offer, limited to 1 per customer while supplies last...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
BIG UPS TO MY BROTHER CAP, look what I got today............:D:D:D:D:D:D
IMG 1151

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

The warehouse I work at uses homers to cure..I'm wary of the plastic. Transport I'd be kosher w but think I'd still use an oven bag..plastic sketches me out. Perhaps if homers were food grade. Are the lids food grade? ..I have plenty of food grade buckets from my brewing days.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The warehouse I work at uses homers to cure..I'm wary of the plastic. Transport I'd be kosher w but think I'd still use an oven bag..plastic sketches me out. Perhaps if homers were food grade. Are the lids food grade? ..I have plenty of food grade buckets from my brewing days.

I not sure, I'm using them to store stuff in, I just used one on a 5 gallon bucket that I put 50#s of 0-52-34 in, want it to stay dry.....;)

Indiva710

Indiva710

How much can you fit in the 5gal buckets with say 80% full thanks

Indiva710

Indiva710

Bud wise not container amount... geeesh....As I would like to use them for curing but I'm not sure how much I can fit in a 5gal bucket...Like either by lb or ounces is fine and a rough estimate it will be anyways thanks...

Top Bottom