A Good Indica.....

• Thread starter akstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akstoner

akstoner

I would like to hear what you all have to offer for an Indica strain that i would possibly enjoy i am looking something along the lines of munchies,sleep, pain ....... i am looking for a new seed to start growing when taxes return LOL!!!!!! I currently am growing hybrids and 1 sativa and that helps most of the time but lately ive been needing something to really get me to sleep.......i have been on Leafly and other sites to look but at the same time you cant ask questions about that 1 breed.

thanks in advance

A good indica
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a heavy smoker easily half oz a day I also eat a ton of eddies for sleep and all around medical strain pre98 bubba is one of the only strains that makes me tired and helps my ibs I also love hash capsules for sleeping I like bad kats recipe the best

akstoner

akstoner

I'm a heavy smoker easily half oz a day I also eat a ton of eddies for sleep and all around medical strain pre98 bubba is one of the only strains that makes me tired and helps my ibs I also love hash capsules for sleeping I like bad kats recipe the best

Yea i love my edibles that is what im wanting to do i just need a really good Indica strain... and there are so many out there but i want feedback and pics etc..... im a really picky smoker/grower medical user......

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

heres a u.w.
Uw 92 4
Multnomah Coma , makes udub feel like a sativa damn near , lol. u.w. is a good relaxing strain too for after work relaxation. Never made me eat when i was wasting though. Didnt make me sleep either but others call it dick in the dirt weed. lol. actually , i would never eat either for medibles. i got low blood pressure and it would starve my nerve endings. my heart only beats an average of 42 beats a minute so. lol. I used u.w. in trainwreck edibles to keep heavy breathing to a minimum. lol. good luck finding the sqwat u.w. from the 70s 80s. I been looking since 2011 and cant find it anywhere. Havnt seen hide or hair of it. stuff like bubba or o.g.s dont even effect me as indicas. lol. not at all. very low power there . But everyyones different. The coma doesnt have the floaty funny happy give a fuck high that u.w........... has. Moreless just makes me tired. lathargic.

Last edited:
akstoner

akstoner

@akstoner ....aurora indica and black domina; my mainstays for many, many years. You will not be disappointed with this cannabis for medical use.

Black Domina any pics? i am a very picky medical grower/user.

i googled the strain not to many pics it says its a good smoke..... and

@diamond2.0 : Multnomah Coma i cant find anything about it??? Pics?

akstoner

akstoner

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

id still have the u.w. but the guy that took it and gave it to 4 people back in the 80s died just a couple years ago " 2014 " after my friend helped him move and i was waiting for another clone. . r.I.p.A

indicabush

indicabush

@akstoner ...Rarely take pictures of my grows unless I'm doing something experimental. Black Domina seed prices are high compared to what they use to be. I'm glad that I generated my own collection of seeds.

You probably have done this already....Google Black Domina and then checkout the images.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Black Domina is a beast, the last year I was able to drive I was my cousin's driver, dropping him off and picking him up to tend some outdoor crops we had going, Black Domina was one of the main strains we grew that year and it was deadly, tasty too. And that was outdoors, indoors is always deadlier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom