sixstring

la con aka yummy :)
Lac 1 032
Lac 1 chop 006
Lac 2 009
Lac 2 011
Lac 1 015
Lac b1pic 016

black domina,got them big ole fan leaves.my 3 phenos of this were just a lil above average in potency from what i remember. i dont think i ever kept any cuts after smoking it.
Bd 2 29
Bd august
Bd1 2

akstoner

akstoner

la con aka yummy :)
View attachment 563609 View attachment 563610 View attachment 563611 View attachment 563612 View attachment 563613 View attachment 563614

black domina,got them big ole fan leaves.my 3 phenos of this were just a lil above average in potency from what i remember. i dont think i ever kept any cuts after smoking it.
View attachment 563618 View attachment 563619 View attachment 563620
DAMN that Black Domina!!!! i think im on the hunt for that strain!!!! im excited

Genesis

Genesis

Black Domina was the first strain I ever grew and it did not disappoint. I think it may actually be my next after my current run. The yield was good, the high was amazing. Nearly all body and super relaxing and mellow. I would say it is the best strain for sleep I've ever had. It is the type of strain where you physically feel your eyes lower and body relax. The couch, movies, food and sleep are really where it is at right after an encounter with this peppery gal.

I've ran Herijuana from Sannie as well. While it is definitely potent as heck, the yield was more golf ball style and a little lackluster. The high was a solid couch lock and strong - but I wouldn't say as relaxing and carefree as the domina - which also helped me sleep better. I would probably say Heri is higher in the THC while domina prolly has more of the CBD/CBN stuff going on alongside of the THC to make for the anti-anxiety and sleepy effects.

Between the two in terms of raw power I bet Herijuana takes the cake. However for a super relaxing, peppery tasting narcotic goodness... Black Domina has a special place in my heart. I mean look at the lineage... a 4 way afghani cross... amazing.

This was when I was in search of the heaviest indica and I kept hearing about these two. My preference leans toward the Domina and 5 years ago I wrote a review that is the stains featured review on Leafly.com:

Strain Highlights

Working with four prime examples of Cannabis Afghanica led Sensi Seeds to blend the world's finest indica genetics into a rapid-flowering, crystal-coated hybrid: Black Domina. Combining desirable features from the Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant, and Afghani SA has made this strain equally suited to the needs of commercial growers, connoisseurs, and first-time cultivators. Black Domina delivers a spicy pepper aroma alongside overwhelming relaxationand sleepiness, making this strain ideal for late night use.

My review:

"The heavy narcotic indica I was searching for. This underrated gem is a proper night time med. As a sufferer of ulcerative colitis, Black D helps to keep the cramping down and kill the pain, stress and anxiety associated with chronic illness. This allows for a peaceful nights rest when it is needed most. Overall a very effective tool for helping to combat the hellish effects of disease. It allows one to ease the pain and relax with a smile. A gift from God that facilitates a gentle tranquility. Bottom line: BD will cure what ails ya and put a blissful smile across your face as you sink deeply into that couch :)"

So yeah I guess you could say I like Black Domina and it is my favorite strain.

Genesis

Genesis

Also guys if you are interested in the Black D (lol that reads pretty funny). I originally ran Sensi - which just has regular beans and some say as of recent the quality has been questionable. I'm not sure about that statement but I do know $115 for 10 regular beans is pretty expensive. I just grabbed some G13 labs as it's pure BD from the good ol' days. The other options listed from WoS uses a landrace afghan kush and Expert seeds (never heard of this company) crossed the BD with a Maple Leaf indica. All these should be good as they are all Afghani genetics. But I just want pure BD so I opted for the G13.

I hope this could be of help for folks who may not want to buy 10 reg seeds from Sensi for a whopping $140 MSRP.

Sensi Seeds Black Domina - Dark, delicious and devastating - Black Domina blends the world's finest Indica genetics into a rapid-flowering, crystal-coated hybrid whose distinct looks set her apart from the crowd. Four prime examples of Cannabis Afghanica have been combined in this fast and easy strain. Domina expresses desirable features from the elite Indica genotypes Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant and Afghani SA, making her equally suited to the needs of cash croppers, ganja gourmets and first-time growers.

Black Domina grown from seed will display favourable phenotype variation, always with strong Indica characteristics - speed, density, compact stature and amazing resin production - giving any Domina female the potential to be a rewarding, productive mother plant. The phenotype known as the definitive Domina lady can be spotted early in vegetation by her extra height-gain, black-green foliage and huge fan leaves made up of slightly elongated blades. Later in flowering, a massive, sparkling, nearly-spherical central cola makes this phenotype unmistakeable. Growers who are serious about cloning should select their darkest Domina females as 'mistress plants' to provide year after year of world-class cuttings.

Be warned, it’s been observed that after their first meeting with Black Domina, many growers will start to spend even more time than usual in the grow-room - not for maintenance, simply to enjoy the company of such exquisite ladies.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/black-domina

Other options are:

G13 Labs - Double Black - Black Domina 1998 x Black Domina 1998 - The world famous, refined and appreciated cannabis strain – Black Domina from 1998 is now available in feminized version and breeded by G13 Labs Seeds. Double Black, because this is how its called, got all the morphological and organoleptic characteristics that have made Black Domina ’98 famous. This 90% stable and 100% cash cropping plant is perfect for new and experienced cultivators. This Hybrid has compact size, quick flowering period and potential which would make her a valuable mother plant. Double Black is fully covered with Afghan resin crystals which gives sweet and intoxicating aroma and flavor.

$50 - for 5 fem beans.

http://g13labs.com/feminized/g13-labs-seeds-double-black

World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush X Black Domina -
This is one of the mixtures finest Indica genetics we have; our Afghan Kush , known for its great therapeutic value and the density of its buds covered with beautiful resin glands , crossed with Black Domina , a rapid- flowering , delicious flavor and aroma, and the best varieties with Afghan genetics They have worked .

The result is a variety of fast-growing and easy to cultivate, compatible with the needs of all types of growers , both experts and neophytes.

Afghan Kush x Black Domina has potential to be a therapeutic plant specially indicated against insomnia . Pure Afghan flavor.

$30 - for 3 fem beans.

http://www.worldofseeds.eu/wos_en/afghan-kush-x-black-domina.html

Expert Seeds - Maple Leaf x Black Domina - This strain is the result of crossing 2 indica strains renowned in cannabis circles for more than 15 years: Black Domina, which is a hybrid of some of the most refined indica strains (Ortega Hash Plant and Afghan SA) and which flowers very rapidly and is covered in resin crystals with a Maple Leaf Indica boasting Afghan genetics from Mazar-i-Sharif and whose best quality is the huge hash yields from the large number of trichomes that cover the leaves and flowers of this plant. From this refined blend of great indicas, we get a pure indica that’s very quick and easy to grow with double the resin yields of either of its parents. What’s more, this is one of the most resistant strains you’ll ever find. The taste is difficult to define, combining very fruity notes with Afghan hash and pinewood. The effect is very relaxing, almost narcotic. Ideal for experienced growers or novices.

$35 - for 5 fem beans.

NOTE - These all look dope and are all afghani crosses so they should all have that deep relaxation power. Flower time is about 50 days for all these gals. Pretty pumped to be running BD again which was my first grow, just talking about her gets me excited like a schoolgirl lol.

usstoner

usstoner

THC Bomb from Bomb seeds is good for sleep...strong stone that made me sleep very good...I suffer from insomnia like a mofo...only got it a few times...

Genesis

Genesis

I forgot to mention after all that Black Domina talk that a cool site for Indica exploration in addition to Leafly is this Ranker page:

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-greatest-indica-strains/the-best-marijuana-strains

https://www.leafly.com/explore#/explore/category-indica

Greg Green had a list in his most recent book of his
Cannabis Grow Bible, favorite Indica's that lists a lot of things but it was on point. I used to have his most recent grow bible but I remember most of his top 10 recommendations.

Champagne
BC Hash Plant
Master Kush
Black Domina
Blueberry
Afghani #1

Some others... but my mind doesn't remember that far back. Key point is all the best indicas tend to be derived from some greasy, compact and potent afghani genes.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Yea i love my edibles that is what im wanting to do i just need a really good Indica strain... and there are so many out there but i want feedback and pics etc..... im a really picky smoker/grower medical user......
Have ya tried kosher kush?

Genesis

Genesis

I'm a heavy smoker easily half oz a day I also eat a ton of eddies for sleep and all around medical strain pre98 bubba is one of the only strains that makes me tired and helps my ibs I also love hash capsules for sleeping I like bad kats recipe the best

@mtntrogger mentioned The Ox. The Ox is really something special as well and the reason being is that it has that Pre-98 Bubba Kush heritage crossed with something Rare Dankness has called Stone Mountain. Check out the description on their site

The problem with Pre-98 Bubba's is the yield kinda blows. It's not horrible but I'd say it's just below decent. However the smoke is very mellow and I'm glad you mentioned its efficacy in regards to managing IBS symptoms @gravekat303 as I have Ulcerative Colitis. This being said, strong indica is really a godsend medicine for me. We just harvested an Ox and in addition to smoking her out the water pipe and rolling some blunts I made a tincture. I have wanted to try some of bad kats recipe but tinctures are just so easy if one has the Magical Butter machine. If you have some tight sugar trim you can make hundreds of doses with the push of a button.

I just googled Bad Kat hash capsules though, I have some reading to do... Thanks!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
where would you suggest I look for these pre98 bubba seeds.

I too have issues with my digestive track and falling asleep, lack of appetite, chronic facial pain due to a reconstructive serjury and post conduction syndrome
Rare dankness has the ox which is pretty much a bubba bx

Clayfast

Clayfast

Has anybody had a successful grow with this black dominia? If so, would you mind sharing your nutrient schedule. I am going to grow my first batch and would really like to start it off with a tried and true feeding schedule.

thanks guys

dire wolf

dire wolf

Black Domina , grew it , loved it...... goes way way back , indica at its finest

helen72

helen72

i LOVE kosher kush. my friends also love it (they never grew it tho lol). everyone loves it. some friends say ox is also good but i've never tried it

Latest posts

Top Bottom