A Leaf Of Faith

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello all,just got done watching this documentary as part of what has been my ongoing research of Kratom.
I've been thinking of trying it for my chronic back pain and arthritis as it doesn't have the narcotic effects of cannabis.I love my cannabis and do use it medically and sometimes recreationally but there are a lot of times where using it for pain can bring on too much of a narcotic effect and I lose my focus and am not as functional as I'd like to be.
If it's not appropriate to discuss this on the forums I apologize.
I've been researching everything I can find about this tree/plant and it got to the point today where I placed an order from a reputable source that only deals with the purest forms of Kratom and have their products lab tested regularly.
I'm really curious if other people are in the know,if they use it,and what has been their experience with it.Thanks for sharing if you do!

Papasomni

Papasomni

I used kratom once a week for its mildly stimulating effect and it's mood elevating properties. I continued to use kratom like this for a couple of years until I was put on opioide pain medicine and there was just no point after that because the effects of the kratom are so mild that they wouldn't be noticeable through the hydrocodone.

Make no mistake.... kratom is an addictive substance that agonises the Mu (opoide) receptors. Tolerance builds quickly with daily use. Withdrawals are not as serious as opioide withdrawals but very unpleasant non the less.

Good luck man.... I hope you can find the pain relief you seek but in my opinion, you're better off without the kratom if you can possibly avoid it.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I used kratom once a week for its mildly stimulating effect and it's mood elevating properties. I continued to use kratom like this for a couple of years until I was put on opioide pain medicine and there was just no point after that because the effects of the kratom are so mild that they wouldn't be noticeable through the hydrocodone.

Make no mistake.... kratom is an addictive substance that agonises the Mu (opoide) receptors. Tolerance builds quickly with daily use. Withdrawals are not as serious as opioide withdrawals but very unpleasant non the less.

Good luck man.... I hope you can find the pain relief you seek but in my opinion, you're better off without the kratom if you can possibly avoid it.
Thanks for the reply Papasomni,and thanks for sharing your personal experience with kratom.

SpotA

SpotA

Kratom was discovered by me a long time ago in my Teens when I struggled every day with panic attacks and anxiety. Then I found on the Internet on one of the forums bali kratom which was positively evaluated by many users. That's when I decided to take it as a medicine that was really effective. I like your story, and when I read it, I thought about myself a few years ago, and it was a difficult time because I was struggling with a terrible depression that was depressing me. Fortunately, the mole helped me get rid of it

Top Bottom