A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.

• Thread starter Scotty2toes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotty2toes

Scotty2toes

Day 32.

I prolonged the transplant 2 days. Into a 7 gallon, 4th node growth is about a half inch, just over 7 inches tall at 3rd node.

Yesterday I was checking out the plant and broke one of the first big five fingers so I pruned the other and have taken it away from direct light for a day to let it settle down. It's gone into a gnarly even growth spurt height/diameter.

Root ball was the size of a baseball and dense. Stem is the diameter of a standard drinking straw and sturdy.

20200530 114010

Berry White left no nutes/proper medium, sunlight. Afghan right 24hr LED, all proper nutes and attention. Kinda makes my brain hurt looking at the difference. Plus it's on a stand now so good luck rabbit. 🤙🤙

IMG 20200530 115753 02

Last edited:
Scotty2toes

Scotty2toes

Sorry again. My count was off and I believe I'm at the start of the 5th node. The pruned Knuckle at the bottom was the first 3 finger set of leaves so I believe that is the first node.

Unless the first 5 finger node leaves which broke yesterday is the first true node?

Scotty2toes

Scotty2toes

So I kind of did a thing, and ended up with having some type of "Edward Scissorhand" episode, and topped at the 5th node, and eventually pruned the entire thing.

14 02

I was so pissed at myself, left it under the 3000w Phlizon my buddy has for about 5 hours, and then gave it a day, checked it out got pissed again, and set it outside on our patio I think this past Monday morning. I had fed it once a day, which definitely wasn't enough I thought due to high temps and humidity. Figured it was over with.

When I got home this early afternoon I discovered it's growth is back from the dead. So I decided to bring it back inside, plus it probably needs a little bit of TLC, and it should come back to a good state of vegg within the next 2 weeks.

I am 38 and still haven't figured out that patience is a virtue. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤙Party on Wayne.

IMG 20200604 170847 04

I'll keep a close eye on mites as well. It's stressed to the max I believe due to its really light color. If it makes it through this roller coaster I put it through, it will be dubbed The Terrorist Tomatoe.

Last edited:
Scotty2toes

Scotty2toes

Grow 2 terminated. Thanks for the direction everyone for this one. 3 is going to be coming along shortly, need to make some space and get some gear before though and do it right. Plus the old lady is my partner in this and I want our first actual grow become fruitful.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I don't see many people using those bar setups for smaller grows. To my knowledge, they are more used for greenhouse setups that get some sunlight.

I could be totally wrong.

I suggest a good full spec blurple like 2x KingPlus 1500w. https://kingledlights.com/products/king-plus-1500w-double-chips-led-grow-light

Or some Spider Farmer knock offs. 2x https://www.spider-farmer.com/produ...p4J14ir628ivvyV3C5F_2xpS3lGHTkfkaAr0gEALw_wcB

Spider Farm is way overcharging. But something built with the same parts seems to be the most popular trend for tent growers right now.

You will get what you pay for. We use Samsung LM301B and Meanwell driver. Now it has a new function-extra dimmer knob. Hope you like it lol

Top Bottom