A little help from my friends....

• Thread starter jebadiah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jebadiah

So ive always been partial to hydro, now ive turned soil and lovin it, i always had the luv of clones rooted, now i have to take cuts and do my own, any one out there want to hit me up and let me know the fastest and easiest method to root.. Thx, im doin strains like, ecsd, ib, g13, sd, k2,you got the picture.. Im doin the homemade easy cloner, 15 days, but they all either take quick or not at all, thx.. Jeb.

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome to the farm...jiffy peat pellets works best for me.

...ckt

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I have never used a aero/easy cloner type gimmick.

I have always used 1x1 rockwool cubes or rapid rooters. And Clonex as my rooting hormone.
I seem to always get roots in 2-3 weeks.

I am thinking about building a DIY cloner just for shits and giggles. Also hoping to see if I get faster roots

H

Hood Dr 313

what up doe welcome to tha farm fam! I use root riot or the ez cloner and get good results

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah :hi: welcome to the site. lol

P

Pistil Pete

What's up, Jeb?
Keep in mind that different strains will take different amounts of time to show roots in the bubbler. Those ECSD cuts are taking me about 15 days until they're ready for the dirt. The G13 and IB are on about day 10 with no roots showing yet. Patience and proper temp. are key to cloning successfully.
It's me, by the way. I'll send ya a message once i am able to.

Rom420

Rom420

Welcome bro, can't really give you any sound advice on cloning but it sounds like you've got some killer goin' Good luck man!

N

Nuglover

My Rapid rooters work great. I use rooting powder, it seems to stick better than gels.

Top Bottom