A little help would be nice!

• Thread starter PerrysGhost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

Hello! I am having some issues with a few cannabis plants here. A few plants have shown signs of purplish ridges on leaves that eventually turn into full blown purple associated with pale green leaves. At first I thought this was do to a few cold nights, however as the issue progresses I fear for my plants. I've adjusted P.H because my run off was 5.3-5.6. It has now been 2 weeks and the problem only progresses. My runoff is now at 6.3 where I had originally wanted it. Any help would be appreciated!
A little help would be nice
A little help would be nice 2

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would consider starting over. When things go this wrong in soil, it's hard to bring them back.

If you don't want to do that, I'd get a high quality soil for cannabis, shake off as much of this soil as you can, then transplant.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You said, "All Organic". How? Do you feed? What and How much?
What is in your soil? That's the important question, what's in the dirt?

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

What lights you using, what temp/humidity ranges you seeing, how long have they been growing, are they still in veg, how much room do you have, what sized pots, etc.

PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

What lights you using, what temp/humidity ranges you seeing, how long have they been growing, are they still in veg, how much room do you have, what sized pots, etc.
Mars hydro tsw2000s, 75°/50rh day 68-70°/52rh night, we had two days where the power was fing with us and the room dropped to 52° and I assumed cold shock to the roots cuz they sit on the floor. They are 2mo old, they are in veg, we had some power issues and my light schedule got fd but we are on track again. 7gal pots.

PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

You said, "All Organic". How? Do you feed? What and How much?
What is in your soil? That's the important question, what's in the dirt?
Mostly carbon filtered water, I top dress with powder nutrients like fish meal feather meal alfalfa meal ewc all purpose meals de for silica and many more depending on what I think is happening... i obviously dont just mix these all together at random. I also brew teas in 5gal buckets. I made the dirt. I started with sifted top soil.

PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

I would consider starting over. When things go this wrong in soil, it's hard to bring them back.

If you don't want to do that, I'd get a high quality soil for cannabis, shake off as much of this soil as you can, then transplant.
I fear It's cold shock, I made the soil and have used this same soil build in the past in my personal. I've never seen this before and assume cold shock to the roots, I'm just not sure.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Mostly carbon filtered water, I top dress with powder nutrients like fish meal feather meal alfalfa meal ewc all purpose meals de for silica and many more depending on what I think is happening... i obviously dont just mix these all together at random. I also brew teas in 5gal buckets. I made the dirt. I started with sifted top soil.
I'm sorry, I failed to make myself clear.

What is your soil made of? Ingredient list please. Specifically, do you have lime or oyster shell in there? What about Gypsum?

PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

It's a pH issue.
What are you growing in?
A custom build, yes I did runoff checks and my ph did drop from 6.3 to 5.4 on some plants. I'm not sure what did it, I fear that the combo of a p.h issue and cold shock have ruined 30% of the plants. Not all of my plants are showing these issues so it's a bit confusing.

PerrysGhost

PerrysGhost

Do you recommend a soil? I usually build my own soils.

Top Bottom