A little worried help Please

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi all, my clones are doing well, after work today I seen a big boost in growth from yesterday however I noticed 2 leafs with these marks on. The first looks like it's been munched on?? My windows and door have moschito nets. 2nd floor indoors, (bedroom)
Do I need to worry?
Have checked all other plants and no signs of any bugs,
Coco grow, ecothrive and canna nutes.
250 mh, 3 ft from clones and they are doing real well.
Temps hit 30 today as we have mini heatwave on the way for a few days.
Last night when I fed I did get a little water on a few leafs.
Any help appreciated.
Edit, I changed to 250mh 2 days ago

A little worried   help  please
A little worried   help  please 2
A little worried   help  please 3
A little worried   help  please 4
Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

What’s that on the second from last picture on the underside of your leaves? You’ve got something eating them, plus might have mites as well...get busy attending those young plants.

Akabudz

Akabudz

I will take another look at that leaf, may be bits if coco, will look now 👍 my phone not so good at macro. Thanks for stopping by bro

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

Was going to ask before I read the whole article whether you got any water on them leaves when the lights where on. I'm pretty sure you would have noticed signs of pests well before these holes.

Ease off the nitrogen a little.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Could not find anything in last but one leaf, here is another off same plant,, 14 other plants in same tent are perfect

IMG 20200913 193558
IMG 20200913 193438
Akabudz

Akabudz

Yes I got water on a few plants last night when feeding, I tapped most of it off, bugs or water? General opinions please? No bugs showing at at, top 9f, under leaves or in coco.

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

If you've searched high and low for bugs I would say your safe. This could be a deformed leaf, concentrated light through water droplets or just some necrosis. Bugs would each larger random swathes and youd notice a catapillar in your garden.

Like i said before. You look a little high on nitrogen, careful when you water, i use a little tissue to dry off any droplets and keep the garden clean and healthy. Good luck, i think you're OK this time. No real sign of pest there!

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

always handle new leaves gently also, ive damaged a few leaves while training plants before by just being an oath.

Yet sometimes, its unavoidable

20200913 194959
Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, for some reason my phone camera enhances the colour, and macro enhances shine on images, I will take a natural light image tomorrow 💡👍 and change settings in phone, there is no way a cat could make it in my tent lol, I would even take bets on any bug getting in there lol. However would never rule it out completely 👍

Fuzzylines

Fuzzylines

I know what you mean. I let a fly in once and spent half a day in a mental joust with the douche bag. If you've got bugs that are doing that sort of damage you'd notice them. Love to see the plants as well.

Take care bud, heres another one. Never had a pest since the fly...

20200913 195547
Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, I'm feeling much better now 😊 👍
Mmm plant? I have 4 plants in 4 x 3 gal pots lol, 16 plats in a tiny 2ft x 2ft x 5ft tent, 14 of them clones that were repottee not long ago,, but have taken off ove the last 2 days. Check out my help with clones rh thread 👍.
Will update pics tomorrow bro,
I fed them yesterday and within 10 mins they dropped, came back from. Work today and they have taken off 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

They did OK in rooting in 7 to 10 days, a small video of my tent now, couldn't kill mother so chopped her down and left her in the corner, a few clones a little slower than others bout over all I think they doing OK, I am rotating daily so all get equal coverage 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

I will flip them in 2 days or so as they are taking off and will out grow my tent lol

Akabudz

Akabudz

@Aqua Man
Hey bro, can you remember this post you made? If so habe you got any further on giving plants bloom nutes early?
Thanks bro

Screenshot 20200913 204149
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man
Hey bro, can you remember this post you made? If so habe you got any further on giving plants bloom nutes early?
Thanks bro
I have only done this once without a control to verify but preflowers popped within a few days and bud onset although I was anticipating faster than it was, was still overall faster imo. No P or K deficiency early on as I have seen a tiny bit in the past. I felt like it was a benefit and will continue this practice but I cannot give a concrete confirmation. My gut says absolutely but like I say nothing to back that up.... yet.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I have only done this once without a control to verify but preflowers popped within a few days and bud onset although I was anticipating faster than it was, was still overall faster imo. No P or K deficiency early on as I have seen a tiny bit in the past. I felt like it was a benefit and will continue this practice but I cannot give a concrete confirmation. My gut says absolutely but like I say nothing to back that up.... yet.

With clones taken from mature plants it works like a charm. But it didnt have nearly the same effect on plants started from seed for me. Again just observational, no proof.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks for replying as usual bro 👍
As they are (most of them) taking off I. May flip in the next few days.
I. Mixed a new batch of nutes last night ppm 480,
Ph 5.6 as expected a little drift upwards on. Ph.
Fed them, and within 20 mins they drooped like I was going to wake up to a dead tent.
14 hrs at work and was very nervous of opening tent, when I did most had exploded..
However... Come for a feed this evening and ppm in my tank. Was 760,, check recheck, maybe I misread last night, was very tired, but they loved it,
Canna nutes A and B, 2.5 ml per 5ltrs. 4 ml calmag, ecothrive. As instructed 3 qtr mil per 5 ltr
And neautalise 1 drop per ltr.
I don't think I have ever seen ( in my own grows) so much growth in 24 hours, feeling confident, just need to flip at the right time don't want to over fill tent and take quality from the nugs.. On the other hand don't want small single nugs lol

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey bro, been a long time since I did a clone lol, 15 to 20 years, I have seen that clones come along ( my experience this run) much quicker and can take more feed much quicker in their life cycle. Just my 2 cents

Top Bottom