A little worried help Please

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With clones taken from mature plants it works like a charm. But it didnt have nearly the same effect on plants started from seed for me. Again just observational, no proof.
Yeah 1 more seed run then I get to see that myself... no doubt your right on that point but will be nice to verify that myself.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey bro, been a long time since I did a clone lol, 15 to 20 years, I have seen that clones come along ( my experience this run) much quicker and can take more feed much quicker in their life cycle. Just my 2 cents
Personally i have found more vigor from seed than clone. But just my experience

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Personally i have found more vigor from seed than clone. But just my experience
I’m with AM on this I’ve grown clones for many many years and only last season I managed to get some seed the seed photo plants were way stronger and grew quicker with more vigorous than the clones I noticed it very early into the grow . Od .

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I’m with AM on this I’ve grown clones for many many years and only last season I managed to get some seed the seed photo plants were way stronger and grew quicker with more vigorous than the clones I noticed it very early into the grow . Od .

Yeah, it only makes sense. If I had to regrow my entire body from my arm I would be pretty stressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom