A peek up my tent

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Week 2 of flower

Just realized I haven’t mentioned what these are. I have a Tangerine Cookies, Peanut Butter Breath, and Original Diesel under the lights. Gave them a little N today for the stretch and to help keep them green a little longer as they progress in to flower. The TC (back left plant) is a big girl and stretchy. She is beginning to show light stress so tomorrow I’ll bend her tops over with clips.

IMG 1180
IMG 1179
freezeland2

freezeland2

Put the LST clips on the tangerine cookies tops today. Didn’t go all that well. The tops felt pretty limber and the first clip went on fine. The second clip the top snapped. Tried tape but it was to far gone so I just lopped it off, trimmed it for cloning and stuck it under my humidity dome. So I’m probably looking at a reveg if it roots in the cloner. If it roots I’ll stick it outside and let it do its thing. Not messing with a reveg indoor. The other two tops I decided to pinch and bend before sliding the clips on the bends. The growing tips are already heading back to the light but they are pretty flimsy at the bends. Time will tell but I suspect I’ll have to lop them off too. Anyway all that’s ok, plenty of shoots popping up for more bud sites. She pretty level up top now. It’s the back left plant.

IMG 1182
Top Bottom