A Priest's Journey.

• Thread starter Highatollah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highatollah

End of week 7. 2 more to go. Just playing the waiting game really. Having some problems with colas weighing too much and branches tipping over. Ordered some yoyos and have run some strings around to try to hold up the heavier branches. Diesel smell is starting to come around so I'm told. I'm so accustomed to the smell I can't even smell it.

20170408 211925
20170408 211937
20170408 212018
20170408 212624
H

Highatollah

Cut down yesterday on day 59 after flushing. I would have liked to run a few more days but branches were breaking from weight. Took about 17 hours, whew. Kind of scary how long it's going to take going forward when this should be my lowest pull ever.

H

Highatollah

With my fear of the neighbors complaining about smell (they did during the grow at a couple points) so after hanging I turned on my room exhaust fan that goes through one of many air filters. After hanging to dry I got a really bad flu, to the point I had to go get an IV for fluids. In two days with that fan on the outsides dried too fast I think, I assume because of the room exhaust fan despite the fact it didn't blow air across the buds but pulled it through the room. I started trimming today and wasn't even able to get one plant finished in 8 hours, I was doing about 1.5 ozs per hour, I'm not a dexterous work kind of person. As a one man show I'm worried it will all turn to dust before I can trim it all. The stem rot felt like growing pains I could live with because I still had plenty left but now I feel like I really screwed up on the dry and totally failed. I turned the room humidity up to about 62-65%, hopefully that combined with Boveda 62s will help rejuvenate it. Still, it smells strong, is frosty, sticky, dense, smokes smooth, and is very powerful.

Next round on my table under a Green Beam Cycloptics 315 CMH. Getting my lateral roots before the UC so I don't risk any rot. Should have started a week earlier and on top of that cloning took 3 weeks, it had never taken me more than 2 in my life. I think it's because they were stalky clones from the plant having sat under a T5 it's whole life, instead of young fresh clones. Hopefully in about 13 weeks I can redeem myself. New DSLR too.

20170423200915 IMG 00241
20170423200538 IMG 00151
Last edited:
H

Highatollah

There was a lot more amber on test leaves, I guess it did need another week like I thought. Still cloudy, relieves pain, and loaded with trichs.

S20170424 0003
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

With my fear of the neighbors complaining about smell (they did during the grow at a couple points) so after hanging I turned on my room exhaust fan that goes through one of many air filters. After hanging to dry I got a really bad flu, to the point I had to go get an IV for fluids. In two days with that fan on the outsides dried too fast I think, I assume because of the room exhaust fan despite the fact it didn't blow air across the buds but pulled it through the room. I started trimming today and wasn't even able to get one plant finished in 8 hours, I was doing about 1.5 ozs per hour, I'm not a dexterous work kind of person. As a one man show I'm worried it will all turn to dust before I can trim it all. The stem rot felt like growing pains I could live with because I still had plenty left but now I feel like I really screwed up on the dry and totally failed. I turned the room humidity up to about 62-65%, hopefully that combined with Boveda 62s will help rejuvenate it. Still, it smells strong, is frosty, sticky, dense, smokes smooth, and is very powerful.

Next round on my table under a Green Beam Cycloptics 315 CMH. Getting my lateral roots before the UC so I don't risk any rot. Should have started a week earlier and on top of that cloning took 3 weeks, it had never taken me more than 2 in my life. I think it's because they were stalky clones from the plant having sat under a T5 it's whole life, instead of young fresh clones. Hopefully in about 13 weeks I can redeem myself. New DSLR too.
Are you flooding that table that your vegging in? That ia a good idea for veg before UC! I think i will copy it!

H

Highatollah

Are you flooding that table that your vegging in? That ia a good idea for veg before UC! I think i will copy it!
Yes ebb & flow, I got a new 4'x4' table so I can do more plants than my UC fits, start vegging while still in flower in the UC, top them and then pick the best ones already 12+" inches tall for the next harvest. Trying to optimize my efficiency.

In the summer you can get algae from the heat but if it gets on the roots you can just cut all the visible roots off, give it an H2O2 bath, and it should be good.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yes ebb & flow, I got a new 4'x4' table so I can do more plants than my UC fits, start vegging while still in flower in the UC, top them and then pick the best ones already 12+" inches tall for the next harvest. Trying to optimize my efficiency.

In the summer you can get algae from the heat but if it gets on the roots you can just cut all the visible roots off, give it an H2O2 bath, and it should be good.
Awesome appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom