A question about expensive lighting in a small tent

• Thread starter Weluvgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weluvgrow

Weluvgrow

Hello the reason I am posting today is to find out what an optimum light range for a 5x5 ft tent 7 ft tall. The lights are one kind xl1000 and 1 kind XL 1000 Wi-Fi. The last grow in this tent both of these lights ran at near full capacity and the plants suffered from an immense discoloration of leaves it resembled a burn of some sort. The lights are currently set at 55 blue 55 White and 35 red. The plants are in vegetative growth and there are five. No one in our friend group has lights of this capacity. so our friend cannot get the advice he needs about what he should do with these lights. The lights are also 38 in above the plants. He currently has five plants in the tent but he has grown 11 in the tent previously with no issues with just one light. Is he using too much light. Is there any way to safely use these two lights in a five by five tent. This is an important question because he is only a medical grower and only grows for his personal medical consumption so any hit and harvest is a big hit to take. Thank you guys for your time

Weluvgrow

Weluvgrow

Yes I understand that about par meters. I'm wanting to know if anyone has personal experience in running these two lights in a five by five tent or an equivalent. In my experience the expensive lights run a lot differently than the cheaper lights. Also the plants pictured are not the plants in the tent. The current five plants in the tent in question are at roughly 30 days old and are looking good. They did seem to suffer from stress at the beginning when transplanted under the two lights in the tent.

Weluvgrow

Weluvgrow

Although the plants look good they are growing differently than the plants in the past. The stress caused a stunt that seem to really take hold.

Top Bottom