a Raptor and his Happy Brother

• Thread starter abirdintheair
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

abirdintheair

welcome welcome everyone to a little next off in my neck of the woods. I had been chosen by karma to test run his happy bro bx1, with is his happy brother cut x (happy brother x chemDkush IX-I#3). they just hit the paper towels, but so far all have little taproots poking. stay tuned :afroweed:

K

Karma Genetics

Looking forward to your test bro. Thanks for running them, I know you are a great tester.

Keep it green

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Birdz fly together

Sup bird! I'm grabbing my "Zong" & my La-Z-Boy for this one! Sounds like we are all Crash Test Dummiez right now :) Keep grindin' hard brotha!

peace, djscotfree

subscribed!

A

abirdintheair

here we go...

do they show... yup they do, got 10/10, perfect germination. 2 went to sleep on me and one is kind of stumbling along, but the rest are reaching hiiigh for the sky.

P1000827
P1000831
P1000833
P1000834
A

astartes

Yeah buddy! Lookin good so far. Here's hoping for all squat Happy Brother dominant plants. Are these gonna veg under the 1K or are you going to sneak that Afgooey run in there first?

astartes

A

abirdintheair

sup astartes, yeah these will veg under cfls/150w hps will the gooeys flower. i plan on lst'ing and fim'ing em while they veg as well. i dunno if i have the patience to veg under the big light lol.

K

Karma Genetics

Looking good abirdintheair i am shure you are going to enjoy them. They love beeing topped and fimmed and stuff.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool man I'm in on this grow fo sho

T

Tolpan

Good luck abirdintheair!

We are at the same stage with our Happy Brothers!

Cheers

Tolpan

A

abirdintheair

welcome welcome everyone. karma, i was wondering if you could tell me a little about the chemDkush pheno used in the bx. i can pick the Chemdog D and the HK phenos out of chemDkush ix-1 all day.

K

Karma Genetics

The HB cut was first hit By 3 differnet Chemdog D IX1's from those seeds the HB x ChemdogD IX1 I planted a lot, And found my male that i am using in this first BX it looks and smell's almost the same as my Original HB cut. The purpose of these sees are the HB so my selections where always aimed at that.

When you want a good mix of both i think the HB x ChemdogD IX1 are the batch to look through.

Yeh picking the HK aint that hard they most time's suck, there the only pheno's i think that are not worth keeping.

A

abirdintheair

sorry bout the delay, had to deal with missing camera issues.... but anyways, on with the show. Something, either in the dirt or whatever, keeps knocking off seedlings. I lost another HB bx to this occurance, bringing my total down to 5 still rolling. theres no signs of bugs or deficiencies so Im really getting dumbfounded by whats going on.

P1000836
D

dank.frank

just figured I'd come drop a line and see what you had going on over here....

Looking good so far...I'll be watching their progress!

dank.Frank

A

abirdintheair

yes, indeed. some asshat stole my original camera and i just got a new one finally the other day. ive fim'd the hb bx's in the last few days and plan on vegging them a few more weeks before flip. theyve been getting gh 3-part in 1 1/2 m and g, 1 b per gallon for the last 2 weeks. HB bxs are in the blue cups, c99 and ffa behind, khmer gold in the red.

P1000838
A

abirdintheair

the HB bx's respond excellent to fim'ing. 3 of the 5 have 4+ tops now. I just took pics to upload but realized the memory card is missing, so theyll be up later today. theyll be flipped to flower in two weeks.

Top Bottom