A runt plant. But still trying.

• Thread starter firsttimeer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firsttimeer

All the plants are doing fine, growing well.

One plant has been in a pot for at least a month and a half. It would grow a tiny amount, then stop, then wilt. Kept coming back. Last week it's finally decided to grow some, It might be an inch and a half tall at the moment, but it appears healthy. If it's willing, I'm going to encourage it.

Anyone see this before?

S

SylviaLynn

Well, I can't tell you because I'm new, but what strain is it, what media you're using, what you feed her, lights.

F

firsttimeer

They are all growing in the same medium, same everything. The rest are healthy, just a curiosity.

F

firsttimeer

I'll keep it going, lots of space in the tent. It's healthy and bushy, and looks to be ready to take off.

Just curious to know if anyone else seen this before.

2Bad

2Bad

I'll keep it going, lots of space in the tent. It's healthy and bushy, and looks to be ready to take off.

Bro bushy? Is it a ft and a half or an INCH and a half lmao.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Pictures speak a thousand words lol. Might be best to cut your losses now tho and just start another one. Or 2

F

firsttimeer

Here's a picture of the plant with a Canadian quarter to show size.

Runt
F

firsttimeer

Good luck man! Doesn’t look too bad
I planted a couple extra, and they are doing fine. This little one is struggling, but he's growing. I've never seen a plant take so long to come out of its shell.

It's like a miniature. Lots of space, if the plant is willing...

Top Bottom