A Shaky First Leg Of The Journey.

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

Well I'm on my way to Cuba and against every good bit of advise not to do so I am transporting a small amount of weed. Not a small amount by cuban standards however. I've been to dozens of countries from Russia to Estonia and I have taken weed with me to every one. I may have found a place where it's not going to happen. When I opened my luggage at the hotel there was a big notice in it that said my bag had been searched. Not a good thing even though they found nadda. I may be using up the last of my karma. I use a small die lined with parchment paper and a big vise and it makes a great little brick if you use sticky well manicured buddage. Well we will see tomorrow whether I flush it or carry it to Cienfuego or not. So if you don't hear from me again.. well no cell service anyway so I'm out of the loop for 2 weeks.. Don't do what I might be doing. Scary stupid.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sounds like u got some money if u flying all over the world why not just get it when there??

Planter01

Planter01

I doubt I could find it in Cuba if I looked. For everywhere else it takes to much time and bait and switch is huge and if you do find someone it's an undercover cop. Plus all that time spent looking. I've got my skirt on big time this go round and I may cave.

Planter01

Planter01

Good to be back. Smoked some killer bud on the balcony overlooking looking the Malecon. This country is so out of touch with the rest of the world it's like a time warp. I did manage to bring back my quota of cigars, Cuban rum and coffee. Saw no signs of weed anywhere. Not even a slight oder. They did go thru my luggage going in so I do NOT recommend being a stupid as I am.

Leew421

Leew421

Good to be back. Smoked some killer bud on the balcony overlooking looking the Malecon. This country is so out of touch with the rest of the world it's like a time warp. I did manage to bring back my quota of cigars, Cuban rum and coffee. Saw no signs of weed anywhere. Not even a slight oder. They did go thru my luggage going in so I do NOT recommend being a stupid as I am.
I'm going in June, what was the quota? I know they lifted the ban.

Planter01

Planter01

Hey leew.. I'm not exactly sure what the quota actually is but I brought back four Habana Clubs and a box of Upman Seniors and the equivalent of a box of tubed Partagas, Punch ect. No one in USA customs even blinked when they asked me where I was coming from. It was easy enough getting weed on but I would not recommend it. It sure was a good place to spark one up though. Did Havana and Vinales. Last time it was Trinidad and Cienfuegos. I certainly had no trouble giving away 30 pounds of bar soap away.

Leew421

Leew421

So bring gifts? I read that it's good to bring the norm hygiene products

Jordz

Jordz

Damn, risky! glad you made it back tho without getting caught my man!

Planter01

Planter01

Spot jordz my brother. Very very stupid but the thought of going weed less for a couple weeks overrode any sense at all. I'm clearly psychologically addicted to the herb. I am 60yo so I figured I was flying under the radar.
20170401 222653

There were 1000'some of 56, 57 Chevys but even more funny little russian Ladas. I could have given away all the soap I could have carried but I took guitar strings as well and they sure liked them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom