A sight i never thought i would see

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I live in CT we went completely legal jul 1rst, anyway CT is famous for our shade grown tobbaco leaf grown in CT river vally north of Hartford, this is the best cigar wrap in the world but very few farms are left, anyway i was takeing a spin on my hog and it's a fun place to ride lots of twistys, anyway i come over a hill and see a huge field of weed at first i was confused but then realized it was a hemp farm, dont bring phone on rides bc want to enjoy myself, so i pull over to check it out, i wish i had a pic but a jeep pulls up and guy goes it's not weed it's hemp it will not get you high please dont come back and try and steal it, i informed him i knew exactly what it is and was just admireing it and takeing in the smell and dont steal, he apologized bc i was not tresspassing then he told me to look closely at the first few rows, yea idiots were stealing his hemp ripping off whole branches thinking it's weed and f ing up the mans buissness, it was a hot humid day and smell was overpowering and cloying, but if you did not know what it was looked exactly like a pic outa high times of a major outdoors grow, i told him to put up a few sighns saying industrial hemp not weed will not GET U HIGH!!! He said he was thinking of doing just that, anyway no hard feelings and went on my way, only saw 3 shade tobbaco fields but many hemp fields what a sight to see next time will bring phone and take pics trueley a sight to behold.bc they were all in flower.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

That is a cool story.
An open field of nothing but Buds & out in the open. Even with a sign, people will still get tempted.
Most people would be dirtbags and rip them out.
Glad you let the lookout know not everyone is selfish

Top Bottom