A Simple Organic Grow Log.

• Thread starter JaxiDoodlson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

I don't grow in ideal temps or humidity. So heres a grow log of 12 Bodhi Dream Lotus seeds, Grown in not so ideal conditions 20 degree temps drops and so forth. To show what can be done with out a whole lot of effort. They happily sit in 2 gallon geo pots In Michigan MIX M3, some cover crop and straw on top. Watered with plain water with a ph of 8.2 filtered through a carbon filter. I don't remember exactly how old they are didn't keep track. Light is a hlg100v2 and a couple are still getting use to it they were under a cmh prior.

A simple organic grow log
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Right on man!

I had an in between grow when I just couldn't help but to grow something. It was right after I lost my garage grow op(8x8 for flower, and 2x4 veg rack). I was like fuck it, I got my clone light a clip on fan and 2x4x3 of closet space. She finished fine with no signs of stress.

All I can say is air circulation is your best friend in unideal conditions.

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

Time to kill this one and feed it the chickens. This hlg100 is well worth 150 bucks. I did break it with in 5 minute and had to resauder a connection, it was my own fault.

94EAEEE8 D358 42E6 B785 614EC403447F
DE9FFBA7 D49D 4DCC B0B5 BEC68CB14CD4
Erick31876

Erick31876

I would lower the ph of your water . 8.2 is way to high and will cause all kind of lock outs and deficiencies.

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

I would lower the ph of your water . 8.2 is way to high and will cause all kind of lock outs and deficiencies.
Thank you, I appreciate the input I've grown for years and its never been a problem. I'm Just logging this grow to show you can make it as simple or complicated as possible.

B

Burned Haze

Time to kill this one and feed it the chickens. This hlg100 is well worth 150 bucks. I did break it with in 5 minute and had to resauder a connection, it was my own fault.

Nice grow you got going there, love the passion !( subscribed ) Have you looked into kdf filters for your water? Water is your #1 factor in growing, along with the room(aka environment)

Yeah I just got my hlg 65 for my aero cloner yesterday . I’m definitely impressed and love the thinness of them too ( classy ). Can’t wait to Use it more and see if this better than my cob’s or spydrx’s lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow you got going there, love the passion !( subscribed ) Have you looked into kdf filters for your water? Water is your #1 factor in growing, along with the room(aka environment)

Yeah I just got my hlg 65 for my aero cloner yesterday . I’m definitely impressed and love the thinness of them too ( classy ). Can’t wait to Use it more and see if this better than my cob’s or spydrx’s lol

It might not be better but I bet it holds its own. Comparing apples to oranges really imo. But it’ll serve you well either way.

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

Thank you!

I use a small boy dechlorinater and sediment filter, My towns water is very clean but I use it as a Precaution. I keep all my water in a food grade barrel so its room temp when I need it. I've considered bringing in my rain water just to be more resourceful. I have their 550v2 and 300v2. The 550 is awesome some of the fattest frosted buds I've had, some pink hairs to which is awesome.

Last edited:
JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

For shits and giggles here is a pic of a MOB plant 707 roots organic soil in flower I only top dressed once a week with terp tea bloom and high phos bat quano. Watered with my 8-8.4 ph water

63BBF9D9 3AB9 439A 859A FB9E752F3270
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Kudos. Nice grow.

As for ph, i think its fine. I don’t ph either but keep in mind that over time, depending on the carbonate content of that water, the ph of the medium could shift. This will only happen if you’re reusing your medium. Just a slurry test in between grows and elemental sulfur if needed could fix if tho.

Good luck.

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

Kudos. Nice grow.

As for ph, i think its fine. I don’t ph either but keep in mind that over time, depending on the carbonate content of that water, the ph of the medium could shift. This will only happen if you’re reusing your medium. Just a slurry test in between grows and elemental sulfur if needed could fix if tho.

Good luck.
Thanks I think I might start recycling the soil, I hate wasting stuff. I eventually want to go to a notill bed set up. The cost of initial set has me holding off, I know it’ll save in the long run.

Erick31876

Erick31876

For shits and giggles here is a pic of a MOB plant 707 roots organic soil in flower I only top dressed once a week with terp tea bloom and high phos bat quano. Watered with my 8-8.4 ph water
Looks very tasty. I like the colors of it also. Kudos to you.

Top Bottom