A strain of mine (genetic freak!)

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Isn't that a racist pic? I'm surprised home boy got away with that. I'm surprised I entertained any of your questions. I'm not racist, or a fan
of em.
I honestly don't care if you are, or not, but keep it to yourself. Kind of wondering why my feed went back that far?
haha! i was also wondering how I got away with it... I look at it like the N word. I'm jewish so I get to use that meme. Carry on my goyim.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I don't care if you're a Buddhist monk. Delete it!
can't it's too old. report it if it matters that much to you.

I'm not really serious about thinking i get a pass because of what i am... but I actually don't think it should be taken as racist considering the context. The black market is going to thrive and it doesn't matter what race/ethnicity or whatever you are, you will be a "happy merchant" with the stifling state regulations.

I'm sorry if it's not appropriate I welcome admin to take it down if they deem necessary to protect their interests.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah I wish..I bought seeds from Jordan of the island in Canada from Paul at dc..my own strain 😆 I can dream right!
Yeah I wish..I bought seeds from Jordan of the island in Canada from Paul at dc..my own strain 😆 I can dream right!
Hey ems49 , I have a question if you can get back to me , thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom