A strain of mine (genetic freak!)

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This might be a better way to reintroduce myself.
I've been breeding since the 90's (early 90's), so yeah i got old.
Anyway, after years, and years I finally had my 1st 2 strains. I call one The Prehistoric, as it's definitely genetics fr9m the stone age, The other, my indica, I just call it my Indica.
The Sativa is by far the most potent/largest yielding plant, but the Indica is not far behind.
I can get in depth in my beeding techniques, male selection, stabilization, if that interests anyone.
I have some, or maybe all in my pic profile from before I took time off to spend with my newborn. I'll be getting back on the commercial side as soon as NJ gets their stuff together..
The sativa will go from set of 3 to 7's, or 1 to 5's, and a very uplifting focused high, with a distinct smell of berries. The indica....well, ill let a couple pics from indoor grows speak for themselves.
And now how the S1 Prehistoric grows from seed every time! Conditions will dictate if it goes from sets of 1-5, or 3-7
The last pic is from it's 3 set. It went from 3 to 7.
I also have to show the stalk from a harvested plant.
This may not be all too impressive, as they're just leaved. The colas are the impressive part 😉
A strain of mine genetic freak 4

A strain of mine genetic freak
A strain of mine genetic freak 2
A strain of mine genetic freak 3

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Massive leaves!👍
The Prehistoric, and my Indica. I need more catchy names (Monster chocolate Berry Gelato Cookie) lol. They tested extremely high, and the batch I tested had to be taken down early. One day, I'll release em. I have 4 other stable strains...Hopefully in the next year, or 2. I've been real disappointed in what seed co's have put out since the 2000's

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

The license situation does not look promising. Seems like they wanna monopolize it for a few select corps. Bullshit if you ask me. Oh well. Less competition means higher prices is my expectation.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The license situation does not look promising. Seems like they wanna monopolize it for a few select corps. Bullshit if you ask me. Oh well. Less competition means higher prices is my expectation.
I know! Sucks, and crazy expensive. I have a few people with some pull, and will invest. I'd much rather do this myself. Partners SUCK

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Sounds like a recipe for a thriving black market.
Aren't they all lol. I have to do this right. 2 kids, and although I've always been as safe as possible, I don't want to miss any time away. I remember a lb of decent was 46 on the BM

Moshmen

Moshmen

Florida sux too they are seed to sell medical program meaning to get a license you have to grow, process, and sell, sounds like a monopoly to me?! Lol oh and the last med license sold for more than a a 1/2 a mill!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Florida sux too they are seed to sell medical program meaning to get a license you have to grow, process, and sell, sounds like a monopoly to me?! Lol oh and the last med license sold for more than a a 1/2 a mill!
Big tabbaco owns it wuth pharma. It's disgusting. We need millions to grow a plant? That is so freaking ridiculous.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Wud up @Tasty Buds, I want to start a breeding project when I am able to acquire a lot of land. Probably within a year or 2 at the most.

Could you talk about some of your breeding techniques? I'm very interested in this subject.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Wud up @Tasty Buds, I want to start a breeding project when I am able to acquire a lot of land. Probably within a year or 2 at the most.

Could you talk about some of your breeding techniques? I'm very interested in this subject.
Ancient (stoner secret) lol. You wouldn't understand. Not because it's that difficult to grasp, especially if you have some background in Biology .
I'm dyslexic, and half what I try to communicate will make no sense....to anyone 😉

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Wow monster leaves . reminds of some God bud blue cheese i grew before
Did you save a mother, or take some stable S1's? I'd love to check that out if you still have the strain, or pix?
I do my best to stay chill, but once it gets to a point....well, I just need to work on staying chill. More than likely that dude was trying to mess with me. That's cool, and I've learned plenty of lessons throughout the years. Maybe he was being serious. I'll know if I get a PM, or not. If not, his motives were to make himself feel good about himself by trying to blow my spot. Things like that have pissed me off in the past, but when it comes down to it, who ends up looking bad? ( Hopefully nobody)
My work speaks for itself.
Besides rediculous laws, there is nothing, or nobody who will keep me from succeeding! I believe cannabis is the only plant the US government has a patent on???? This multi billion $ industry has been in the wkrks for god knows how long. The biggest threat I've had, and will continue to have are people. I guess I've had some awful experiences with other people, leaving me to conclude people suck, and must earn my trust.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Yeah I wish..I bought seeds from Jordan of the island in Canada from Paul at dc..my own strain 😆 I can dream right!

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Yeah I wish..I bought seeds from Jordan of the island in Canada from Paul at dc..my own strain 😆 I can dream right! I was commenting on your beautiful plants. ✌ sorry for the miscommunication

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Lex.....

I never got a pm...

Lex, are you still interested in breeding? I never got that PM?
I could sum it all up JUST FOR you in 4, or 5 words

Latest posts

Top Bottom