A worthy male for a new life Spain

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

I participate in a small spanish forum in which we're doing a joint project, mostly entertainment, but of course we'd like results too. We're now boldly searching which male. Conditions we'd like to
-Short(ish) flowering period
-Large yield
-Non European.
-Strong.
-Versatile for crossing
-Should be a very stable strain or a worked landrace
-Available somewhere available from Spain.
Mind you, what we understand for not common might be very familiar with you. We came down to two so far, but we need 3 more choices for a poll. There's the Donkey Dick and the Ru-Pa (HDFruityxCotton Candy).
So far we have a good pool including Blue Sonja, Love Potion 2, Willie Nelson, OGR's Bubblegum x Bubbakush, Toxic Lemon, some others i can't remember, which should hide very good contenders, but we need to buy one strain altogether for luck, and choose the male from that one. Not a very scientific method, but what the hell, is for fun, and if in all the process something truly special jumps out, we've got plenty eyes on the lookout.
I'm looking the thc bay several times a day, just need to shorten the choice.

R

RMCG

Sorry, nothing to add other than it sounds like a fun project!

Good luck in your search.

7rayos

Thanks very much RMCG. Despite the answers collected here, we'll find it :bubblez:, others are looking elsewhere. We might also find the real truly fully original G13 as side success during the course of the investigation, then we'd see hundreds offering non-chalant advice on which male is suitable for our projects :character0111:.
We're on page 16 in the spanish forum and yet to decide on a father. Vancouver's own Donkey Dick seems the agreed one, although i'd still like to add a few for wider choice, preferably available here on the farm, but as i said, can't find such thing in the last batch of bin offers. Does anyone can please tell me anything about DD?
Sorry for my good english, i'm a foreigner and have troubles with slang, but in real life am a professional lowlife gangster and i speak awful, honest :swear.

Top Bottom