A1 Nutrients Goes Live online.

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thats whats up A1!! Happy for u guys and all the growers that will now have access to quality nutes/supplements.

Had a question, i didnt c ne info on the aminos treatment online, u guys still rolling that product out?

Confu...

Congrats....I almost broke the news here a few days ago when I saw it on Facebook but then I thought " Hey this ain't my party " I'm very happy for the team and so happy my girl is doing the modeling for you.
whoa whoa whoa....I was just about to make light of this...that's your girl? Well I guess a congratulations is in order for both you and A1...

S

swisscheese

Im seeing $71 a gal
It doesn't say $71 for a gallon of both A and B it's that much each for the Happy Endings and just a little less for the Happy Beginnings. I got a total of $278.82 for a gallon of each of the base nutrients not including additives. Probably works great I'm not questioning that but seems priced as high as other base nutrients or a little more.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Thats whats up A1!! Happy for u guys and all the growers that will now have access to quality nutes/supplements.

Had a question, i didnt c ne info on the aminos treatment online, u guys still rolling that product out?

Confu...

The A1 All Natural stronger plants is the amino acid product, that's Calif CDFA for you.

Congrats....I almost broke the news here a few days ago when I saw it on Facebook but then I thought " Hey this ain't my party " I'm very happy for the team and so happy my girl is doing the modeling for you.
Your shitting me right?She told me she was my girl!
First thing i thought was we are gonna need a calendar with the A1 girl and a few less clothes,you guys could go ahead and put a feed schedule on it too but dont block her,maybe put it on the back,lol.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1