A1 Organic Grow and Liquid BoneMeal Now available

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A1NUTRIENTS

Just got the final blends approved and Being mixed, Our A1 4-3-4 Organic Grow blend is off the charts! 10 minutes in the bubbles and the life is phenomenal, We guarantee this product surpasses anything in today's Market!!

Our liquid Bone Meal 0-12-0 is also ready for sample Delivery's. This product is amazing! We have never seen anything that compares!

Next up for release is our Liquid Kelp Product!!!

We thank you all for your continuing support, The Order's for samples have been tremendous, bare with us as we dial in our shipping Dept!!

A1

Now were talking. Sweet ratios i like the consistency 4-3-4. Is thr grow gonna have aminos as well as cal and mag and humic acid as well as other elements would be my questionz? Rock out bro!! Soon as everything is ready ima place a order..

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Everything but the Cal/Mag, thats another release about to drop!

Thank you Illmind for your continuous support!!!

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
This sounds fantastic. Really looking forward to the liquid kelp. I use the crap out of that stuff.

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dam, u guys jus dont stop overthere!!
Mad props!
Confu...

A

A1NUTRIENTS

This sounds fantastic. Really looking forward to the liquid kelp. I use the crap out of that stuff.
You'll be the first to know Jeff!

Dam, u guys jus dont stop overthere!!
Mad props!
Confu...
We are Ambassadors for Growers! All types of growers! A Clean, Green Sustainable planet is our goal! What you put in you get out! That's Real!

Damn u guys r doing it big time.. Great work this stuff sounds like good stuff.. Keep up the great work

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hell yeah bro! I'm running Age Old right now, but would love to run the Organic grow... Sounds killer!

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great To Hear

Its good to see some great people doing well, thanks for the great nutrients. Great products from great people at great prices= A1NUTRIENTS
Hope everything is great with you and yours, your nutrients are heaven sent

mal

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Hell yeah bro! I'm running Age Old right now, but would love to run the Organic grow... Sounds killer!
Our Organic grow is a amazing product!!!!! Samples will start bottling next week.

Its good to see some great people doing well, thanks for the great nutrients. Great products from great people at great prices= A1NUTRIENTS
Hope everything is great with you and yours, your nutrients are heaven sent

mal
Thank you mal!

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00