A1 "PLANT SAUCE" OMRI
Sea Kelp Extract
0.1-0.0-5.0

Derived from: ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM
Guaranteed Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N) ……….0.1%
.1% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K3) ……….5.0%

A1 Plant Sauce Cold Water Sea kelp contains more than 70+ vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes. Enriching your soil with A1 Cold Water Sea Kelp enhance's your soil microbiological life, A1 Cold Water Sea Kelp is a highly concentrated product. A1 Plant Sauce Sea Kelp Extract provides nutrition in a Balanced Mix of SeaPlant nutrients. Plant Sauce also provides natural rooting hormones and Stimulates rapid root growth and beneficial endo/myco activity, thus allowing your plants to uptake nutrients more efficiently and affectively.
Recommended Dosage:
Mix with 1 to 2 oz.'s per 1 gallon of Fresh water. Can be used at 1/2 strength for Foliar applications. Store in Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight

If I am using chemical fertilizer(6 pack...mixing salts)...
Can I effectively use the aminos and kelp with my fertilization program in promix hp? Pros/cons?

A

A1NUTRIENTS

yeah fellas! AliG and Making Goo talk to me!!! How you 2 digging that Plant Sauce? you 2 keep me posted, your testimonials have you both on the A1 Ambassador Affiliate program! which means your Sponsored by A1!! Field Testers!

Anyone wanna get some Nutrients do it quickly were going to full Retail in May!

yeah fellas! AliG and Making Goo talk to me!!! How you 2 digging that Plant Sauce? you 2 keep me posted, your testimonials have you both on the A1 Ambassador Affiliate program! which means your Sponsored by A1!! Field Testers!

Anyone wanna get some Nutrients do it quickly were going to full Retail in May!
Thanks doggie.. I've juss barly gave them a few test shots of the sauce.. When I 1st try sumthin out I feed them only the new stuff.. So far juss plain plant sauce keeps the plants very happy I think there is a tiny bit of food inside the sauce already.. I haven mixed the plant sauce with the other A1 nutes yet I'm still gettin a feel 4 it 1st then I'll try more stuff..

I'm also juss giveing some test plants a test of A1 base grow 2ml each with 1 gram A1 micros per gal.. It's only 210 ppm.. I'll see how the plants like that when the lights flick on later 2day..

So far I really liking all the A1 nute line up.. It's all good stuff..

I checked my plants 2day & they sure did love the mix.. It looks like they could of ate even more next I'm gunna bump it up to 3mls A&B grow & some additives

So I am mixing salts and applying to my plants in promix hp. I would like to dabble in using both humid and fulvic, kelp, and aminos.

How would u recommend using ur products with chems?

Also,
I remember hearing/reading that microbes won't work in that type of environment.... Or are rendered useless..

Please advise

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out