A1 Plant Sauce, Liquid concentrated Sea Kelp

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A1NUTRIENTS

Your bennies will be fine, shoot Cap uses Jacks and his bennies, I would do a amendment top feed once a week, the nucleus, First Steps and Plant Sauce will all increase nutrient uptake, promote massive lateral branching of roots and increase yield, terpenes, flavor.

Are u recommending only to feed the plants with ur humic once a week?

I water my 25 gallon promix pots twice a week....

Is every watering with humid in it overkill/too uh?

Please explain in detail...

Thanks

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Every watering is overkill yes, Once a week is good, your PMHP has alot of mykos in it, Folks overfeed all the time, they have been brainwashed by the Snake Oil watered down formulas on today's shelf's, I would feed once a week with A1 "Plant Sauce", "Nucleus" Soil amendments, and water with "Perfect Water" micro nutrients once a week, then use a brewed ACT every other week and switch between EWC's and FH. Id also be using the "First Steps" Aminos for Terpine production and extensive lateral root branching. And add a good source of Carbs to feed the bennies, Molasses works excellent.

Ok,

Here's the thing.

My partner is very knowledgeable.

He is also the money guy in this venture

We are growing :

25 gallon pots with promix hp

1000w over one plant

Mixing our own salts

Extra calmag

Pro silicate

Fulvic acid

Now, I'm a big fan of humic acid.

He says it's completely unnecessary because the peat in promix has more then enough.

Anyone with a good grasp/background please advise in detail whether or not he is right or wrong. I need to either stop mulling this over, or have a good back up argument with facts.

Can anyone help?

A

A1NUTRIENTS

peat is high in Humic, The PMHP is high in Peat and Mykos, your probably good to go thru veg and into pre flower at which point the PM needs help with base nute's and amendments, Tea's and a P booster, Id say your friend is fairly accurate, but I dont believe PM is a Organic Super soil, We amend our soil and feed the crop below the soil, your growing in a soil-less medium and adding Salts, Imvho you'd be much better off in a rich organic composted soil and just using amendments to feed the soil food web, Our products are all C.D.E.F's. Complex Nutrient Enabling Fertilizers.
We don't feed plants, we feed and maintain a soil food web. We cannot play chemist with living plants, we must make sure the soil is alive and constantly maintaining it's natural life cycle.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1