A1 Starter Paks Available only!!!!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yoko

the starter pack is nute additives.. They will work great with ur nute line up.. But if u also get the A1 base nutes 2 replace ur Flora Nova then ur plants will blow up even more..

Oh yea I love the pic

Where can I the information regarding the A1 base nutes?

Yoko

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Yoko Theres a bit left on the organic grow, kelp/Potash products, We got some quarts in the warehouse. Were changing it a bit, So the first run got sent out and now were doing a new and improved version.

datDANK

datDANK

just picked up my A1 starter pack today along with bags of A1 SUPER SOIL
picked up some killing fields in glass jar
its purple grapey frosty real nice beach sativa hybrid
these nutes will last me forever all i gotta do is use around 3ml at a time!!
5g 8ths all damn day!! all meds are all organic all done with A1 nutes
seemed like every med was top shelf

Y

yoko

Yoko Theres a bit left on the organic grow, kelp/Potash products, We got some quarts in the warehouse. Were changing it a bit, So the first run got sent out and now were doing a new and improved version.
Any more details, pricing?

Yoko

S

Schwoop

Pricing is 30 a gall on the amendments, 45 on the Gro, Kelp, The Sample pricing ends in 2-3 wks and then we go to retail pricing which will be around dbl the sample pricing. There are currently 32 Starter Pack left at the warehouse.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Pricing is 30 a gall on the amendments, 45 on the Gro, Kelp, The Sample pricing ends in 2-3 wks and then we go to retail pricing which will be around dbl the sample pricing. There are currently 32 Starter Pack left at the warehouse.
Is that the liquid Kelp ur talking about for $45.. I've been needing some liquid Kelp 2 add 2 the tea brew..

S

Schwoop

Hey Schwoop is there a bloom in the mix?
Yes but its not tell summer time, were only gonna release a handfull of products up front, then have product releases every few month for a yr or so.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Sounds good.. hopefully I should be about there about that time. Looking forword to it. Thanks again for great products you guys are top notch!

M

Mitygrows

We have sold out of quart samples, And we sold out of Starter packs about a hr ago, We have sent over 125 orders out for samples, New shipment of 500 Sample starter packs arrives Saturday, We will resume shipping out Samples on Monday.
All folks that paid today will be shipped on Monday.

Please bear with us as the response has been overwhelming and were just dialing in the shipping procedures.

Organic Grow and BloodMeal will start be available some time end of next week, We wont accept pre-payments on these tell we have the product in hand.
A1 will keep you posted!!!

Starter packs include the following:
1 gallon of the following, Fast and Furious Roots, FloraVino Tea, First Steps Aminos, Nucleus Humic/Fulvic.

Then 1lb of the following powders:
Micro Nutrients
Master Blaster Powder.

View attachment 195870
please tell me how I can order some of off it nutrients think u

J

jw214

In the sample pack that's all you need as additives? just add base nutes then your good to go? along with cap's bennies of course..

Top Bottom