A1 Starter Paks Available only!!!!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Schwoop

Just a couple more weeks tell everything goes live, in the meantime it's best to email, they secured that 805 4A1-Soil number awhile ago. It will turn into the main number very soon.

kashif

kashif

hello there.... i am interested using your nutes...currently i am using fox farm and wanted to switch something better and afoordable... please let me know whts the procedure ? thanks !!!

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Big D, come grab some Season Opener and some Grand Slam Base Nutes, Making Goo is right, Our Organic Grow/Bloom is in the final blending stage, We had to culture and grow our specific Bacterias and Fung'is fresh to blend into our mix's. This alone was a 21 day process, Nothing like freshly grown Mykos and Endos. And your Sunshine Mix will come to life with a few ACT brews and some amendments!

WENT TO AWS FOUND UR CARD TRYN TO FIND OUT INFO. WANNA USE UR PROGRAM WHERE CAN I ORDER SAMPLS FROM..

K

kushtrees

are you guys still selling the starter packs or samples. I emailed you guys and sent a pm wit no response. was wondering if this was still going on. Im almost out of everything and have fallen in love with the roots and H/F

Top Bottom