A1Nutrients is on and Crackin!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A1NUTRIENTS

Here we are! I'll be setting this forum up over the next week or so! Much Respect to all my supporters! All things GoD will now be all handled by Schwoop and all things A1 will be handled by A1Nutruents.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Got you all on this! Give me the weekend and well get some ordering info up online and some sample pricing, would love testimonials in return for discounted nutes.

:evilgrin0031:Hey brother i want to grab some of the gear to check out just wondering if your shipping anywhere outside of Cali yet any info would be appreciated and congratulations on the company and all your endeavors much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Hey sir... can we get a list of products scheduled for release? If it is out soon I may use it for my coco grow. Can't wait.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

:evilgrin0031:Hey brother i want to grab some of the gear to check out just wondering if your shipping anywhere outside of Cali yet any info would be appreciated and congratulations on the company and all your endeavors much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Sending out samples weekly bro, and yes we can ship!

Hey sir... can we get a list of products scheduled for release? If it is out soon I may use it for my coco grow. Can't wait.
GanjaAl,

You got it, Ill have a Sticky up by the end of the weekend and we can get this party started!!!

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Right on bro. Im so glad to see this get off the ground for ya. Best wishes mang.

S

Schwoop

Were gonna hook you up jeff, you've supported us since day 1. Much Respect!!!

:evilgrin0031:Very cool im a state away in A.Z. and im totally down to grab all my next gear from you guys and i will throw up all my results here on the farm i update my thread as much as i can anyway im really just interested in all the organic gear base/additives ive seen a list in another thread of the line and it said you guys were still working on the organic base nutes is that still the case either way i want to try the whole organic line as it becomes ready and im happy to be seeing this all unfold here on the farm come check my thread out if you ever have the time and ill be watching for the order info and pricing thanks and take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Were gonna hook you up jeff, you've supported us since day 1. Much Respect!!!
That is super cool of you guys. I appreciate it and all the other work you do. Its really cool to see something like this go from an idea to reality in such a small time frame. Thank you again..you rule!!!

hell yea man your doing great things, cant wait to get good nutes for good prices! ive been trying to make the drive from the bay to avalon for like a month

Cant wait to grab some!

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Respect to the whole team. Its sick to watch success unfold infornt of ur eyes!!

Confu...

everbody wants to be part of a winning team, even if we can only watch.
I wanna play ahaha...

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
ohh, by the way u guys doing anything specifically with coco??

Confu...

LOVING A1! My full 7k A1 show is about to pop off! Thanks so much A1 and the AWC team! :banana1sv6::banana1sv6::cool0019::dance

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Happy To See

Couldn't be happier that some good people are doing well. I love the underdog/little guy and love a good success story, and in my eyes you guys are just that. Hoping all is well for all of you and your families, best wishes on your continued success

mal

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out