A1Nutrients is on and Crackin!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
No worries guys the PBP will be replaced very soon, just need to use what I have. Plus I really want to compare to what ive been using and adding the A1 nutes. Will be cool to see the progression. I truly enjoy the experimentation side of cannabis and is the main reason I started growing 6 yrs ago.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Were excited to see your progress, look forward to your results. Please keep us informed!

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Theirs plenty for everyone! Shipping Accounts all active, PayPal Active, Merchant act next week.

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great To Hear

Glad things are going well for A1 Nutrients, a bunch of great people make an incredibly excellent place for a farmer to get his dirt vitamins. Take care all

mal

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Thank you Mal! It's all for you guys! for the growers! We want to make sure you get the best of the best! What you put in is what you get out! Its about Integrity, Honesty, Its about a Cleaner, Greener Sustainable Planet!

And its feed back by growers like yourself that keep us on the cutting edge!

Thank you for your support!!!

SeaGreen">BGFG!

Props to you guys! Sample ordering was super smooth and easy! Great comunication and very fast response times! Cant wait to start running it.

Peace and Positive vibes

A

A1NUTRIENTS

thank you PP! We strive for greatness! thanks again for your support!!!

Your products stink.

I mean literally they freakin stink. LOL! And I have a rule they have to stink to work good and your shit stinks and really works.

My plants love that H/F, roots and AA. They start clapping their leaves when I bring in to them and start doing the wave. I am going to start using the tea this round.

S

Schwoop

Schweet!!!! Tobor! yeah I agree fully!!!! if it dont smell like a Farm well you know the rest...........:banana1sv6:

Ive never seen the girls this happy after the first feeding! this is going to be fun. And I concur on the smell, i winced quite a few times. I think my woman would gag haha. can double as a good prank!!

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Your products stink.

I mean literally they freakin stink. LOL! And I have a rule they have to stink to work good and your shit stinks and really works.

My plants love that H/F, roots and AA. They start clapping their leaves when I bring in to them and start doing the wave. I am going to start using the tea this round.
You got that right Tobor! The AA stinks like no other, but DAMN do the plants dig it!

I got samples of the Aminos, Roots, H/F, and the dry bloom booster. After over a month of testing these out on plants in various stages of growth, I can honestly say these are no joke. This shit aint snakeoil folks!! A1 has got their game down! I can't wait to try out the other stuff in the line up. You just can't beat the results and prices!:yes

You got yourself a customer for life! :banana1sv6:

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
I'm excited to start using A1's lineup. If I can get the order out soon I should be able to post a grow using all organic nutrients incorporating A1 nutrients. -Kingboy

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Emails were sent out,

We only have starter packages left.

FloraVino 1 gall
First Steps 1 gall
FnF roots 1 gall
Nucleus H/F 1 gall
1lb of Master blaster
1lb micro nutrients

150.00 plus shipping.

Have your products made their way to TX yet? Wouldn't mind giving them a run. Love the new products coming from Cali and to support the small guy who actually has a real quality product, not just what is cheap and easy to throw together. Been using some Humbolt County's Own and liking the results and was turned onto another base nute from Cali called Heavy 16 A+B. Want to try that or this A1 which sounds pretty solid.

Btw will it be fine to run in aero and coco as I'm sure I wouldn't have any trouble as I have run thick GH Flora Nova plus additives without clogging any misters.

And a friend of mine was running a waterfarm and consistently has problems due to the nutes falling out of solution and settling while it's not recirculating. He uses Pure Blend Pro hydro and it is a no go and he took it down to go back to coco. I am going to modify the system for him to be more like the Current RDWC units out so would a heavily oxgenated solution be a problem either?

Thanks for any feedback.