A1Nutrients is on and Crackin!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High A1 do you guys have a product comparable to bush master for stunting growth but not the toxic ? Thanks congrats on your adventure!

Wow... I think I found my one stop shop! Can't wait. Hey schwoop any word on the hydro grow and bloom?

what up... damn my plants are lovin the A1 nutes lineup... my grows are amazing.... cant stop braggin to my homies about how danky my herb is coming out... Mad props on your A1 nutrients... its totally worth the money... im running out of soil was wondering if i can cruise by and get some of that magic soil....

I guess I am looking in the wrong place....

will somebody link me to their site...googling A1nutrients.com doesn't get me there

sorry so stupid..:confused:

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Websites not active until Oct 18th. We launch officially that day. Phone goes live as well the 18th.
1-855-4A1-Soil.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

3-5 mls per gall, 1 ml B1 per gall. Ph to 5.5, Bubble RW over nite, should buffer out in the 6's. remove cubes to self drain for 1 hr, dip and plug. 2" cubes usually make it without adding any water. As they dry out roots emerge. Plant/Strain Dependent of course.

thank you bro.. cant wait for Oct 18 for ur official launch... are you going to have a party cuz ill definitely be there...

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1