• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

A1Nutrients is on and Crackin!

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill need to order some A and B.... i really like your Nutes bro its the shizznit.... its all i use congrats on ur certifications...

Yup... I have been waiting for funds to come in... hopefully everything will be set to go the 1st of Nov. Can't wait. Beans have been in the fridge and just been lurking and taking notes. Can't wait to get a fresh batch of nutes and give this a second run. Hopefully with caps packs and A1NUTRIENTS.... my second run should be a success. Hoping for a green 2013 baby!

leadsled

GrowRU
Lab results!!! That is legit. Certified samples and no-contaminants. Awesome. Does that mean NO talcum powder was used? :p
Appreciate you delivering more clean green products for growers.

Looks great guys,congrats! One quick question about the upcoming organic lines, will they be absent the elevated levels of phosphoric acid compared to PBP? Look 4ward to giving them a shot in near future.

Hi sweet cheeks.. no not yet shes only 38 days in and shes stackn nicely.. cant wait....are u coming down to the LA canna cup this year...

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wish I was :( need few months in advance perhaps next yr. You have fun for me Evoke!!!!!!!!!!! in the 215 room

ohh im planning on it wish u could make it... maybe next time... im hoping A1 nutes will be at the LA cup...

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1