Abob

Grown from clone
plants 26 days into flower after 30 day vegg
SCRoG if straighten out Master Kush 24-30 inches, Blue Dreams 30-40 inches
3 Gallon soft pots
FF Ocean forest with 20% more perlite mixed in
Water, feed, water, feed. (R.O. Water)
BioCanna feeding schedule:
All the below is mixed with six gallons of water. Each plant gets 1/2 gallon every other day.

1 TBS Cal-Plex (biotanicare)
4 TBS Nuvega (biotanicare)
7 TBS Bio-Boost 0.02-0.12-0.08 (Biocanna)
5 TBS Cannazym (Canna)
1 TBS Rhizotonic (Canna)
I have been alternating Brer Rabbit Blackstrap Molasses at 3TBS for the Rhiz
I then check the PPM which comes to 400 PPM
8-9 TBS Bio Flores
total PPM's 1300 Bloom Week #3
Foliar PH water every other week
two lights 600W over each SCRoG of six plants each
Lights over the MK are 14" above Canopy and 6" Above the Blue Dreams
Secrete Jarden 4x8x6'-10"
Lights on 86 degrees Hu 65%
Lights off 73-76 degrees Hu 63%
no bugs
1st time indoor with a recent out side balcony grow. 40 years ago big outside grow. I love to grow herbs flowers veggies. I love to see the love.

I was worried about loc out do to the original Leaf Curl, so they haven't been
feed since 2-9-11. I increased their water supply to 3 (2-11-11) & (2-13-11).
They are do to be feed this evening.
I have posted my newest indictor of def in this post. Please feel free to let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do to correct their condition before it gets worse.
Thanks Abob

Abobs problem with leaf curl part 2
Abobs problem with leaf curl part 2 2
Abobs problem with leaf curl part 2 3
Abobs problem with leaf curl part 2 4
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Do u ever allow ur soil to dry between watering?

A

Abob

CoolestMan, I always let the soil dry completely, almost bone dry.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Its either calcium deficiency or too dry in your room. What is your MAX/MIN RH?

hiboy

hiboy

Half a gallon of water every other day and u say they are bone dry. Im a hydro grower but i have moms in dirt...that seems strange. Is it really hot in your room> ? do you have good fresh air intake?

A

Abob

yes hiboy it is hot I bring in air through an open sliding glass door. I am running 1500 PPM average CO2. This evening marked 48 hours between watering. The plants where light, but I could feel moisture a inch or so below the soil surface. so I wait another 10 hours to water.

What I did notice is a uniform yellowing of of the lower leaves working its way up from under the screen and starting to work its way up through to the buds. The yellowing is uniform in color, as if they have had the life sucked out of them. I've read this would be the plant requiring nitrogen and feeding on its self to get what it needs. If this is the case I have 35-40 more days to equal 56-60 days of flower. Don't know if they will make it. I'm needing to give them a dose of nitrogen is what I'm thinking.

On another note the Master Kush pistils are starting to turn color. It seem premature they still have a min. of 4 weeks left. ??????
Need some help here.
I believe i need to flush and get the soil PH to match the feeding Ph. Also shouldn't the PPM'S of the feeding run off be close to what went in.?
have a bit of work here and would appreciate some advise, so as not to lose a nice 1st grow. Thanks, Abob

hiboy

hiboy

I dont use co2 (yet) but isnt that kinda high. I know that you get salt build up with rw which i am using and the ph/ppm is always higher when tested coming out. Flushing might help you out. Hopefully others will tune in and maybe figure this out. Being hot like u mentioned is your rh below 40-50%.

A

Abob

Hey Gator, the temps are 86 while lights are on with Hu being controlled not to exceed 86%. Lights off temps are at 72-74 with a Hu not to exceed 62%.

420Gator

420Gator

Hey Gator, the temps are 86 while lights are on with Hu being controlled not to exceed 86%. Lights off temps are at 72-74 with a Hu not to exceed 62%.

im not sure if ur leaf problems are coming from this but itd be just good practice in general to reduce these numbers

i think your ladies will make it to the end, they dont look that bad

A

Abob

Gater, thanks for the positive, I will back of a hair and see how she grows. I really didn't want to flush at this point. I don't even know how you flush when your all pinned in scrogging with pots to the floor. It seems like a lot or work. Not as much as you've been through, but still a lot anyway you look at it. What about Clearex you still need a 80-90% run off thats less than a complete flush, seems like a little less hassle????
Humm, the work doesn't bother me, only if it is needless or pointless. Hate wasting time. I'm just throwing things out there to see if they make sense to anyone other than myself.
Advise is welcome, Thanks Abob

Alex, I take Hot Tent for $500

A

Abob

Hello farmers, its me mr. panic, I realize this is my first inside grow and I have been over concerned that I'm doing everything right. Wow, how can you do that? At least I am concerned with the ladies condition.
I took a few picture right after lights out this morning. You can see the coloring of the leaves of both the blue Dream and Of the Master Kush are yellowing. The blue dream more so than the Master Kush.
1st) does everything look normal or is there a def causing the yellowing? 2nd) I have another 30 days to go, will the ladies make it. if not I would appreciate some experianced advice. Thanks Abob

posting a couple of pics

IMG 1479
IMG 1489
IMG 1495
IMG 1493
420Gator

420Gator

im pretty sure they'll make it

however, i cant say why the dreams are yellowing as mine are too and ive tried everything

A

Abob

I'm not totally sure, but I have kept the lights right on top 4-6" of the girls trying to keep the everything as tight as I could. I light bleached them. The plant color around the perimeter is looking better than the center.
I will look again at your BD scrog and see what I notice.

S

SSHZ

Abob- the uniform yellowing you are experiencing is a heat issue, mainly caused by the the build up of heat around the fixtures...... I bet the yellowing is worse closer to the lights....... raise your lights a foot and you'll be better off at this point.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Seems like a lot of watering to me...1/2 gal per plant every other day is a lot. Does every watering contain nutes??? The FFOF is fairly potent already and you are adding a lot of different nutrients on top of that, I'd back off and your temps are a little high as well for non-equatorial strains. The strains you are running probably don't agree with that. Have you ran them before?

EDIT: Like Gator said, they don't look that bad but I do agree that the yellowing is a little intense for this stage of flower.

A

Abob

SSHZ, You are correct, I was running the lights very close and I think they call it light bleaching. I'm sure that is one of the reasons for the yellowing. Because all the buds are now within a couple of inches in elevation. I can raise the lights in order to achieve better canopy distribution.

The other part was loc out, My PH going in was fine, but coming out was way to high. I decided to just lower the PH enough to let the run off equal 6.40 it took 5 days or 2 waterings, but now its within reason. The PH In is only 0.35 of coming out. The same with my PPM's. I went of my pen's scale coming out. Now after leeching with my adjusted PH I'm within a couple hundred PPM's from what went in. This next feeding will be spot on.

A

Abob

Lazarus, You and SSHZ got the heat stress correct
The water seems high, but maybe its the way I expressed it. Oh I water, feed, water, feed.
Every other day turns out to be every 48-60 hours. That's how long it takes until I ift them and all I'm lifting is dried root balls with very little moisture in them. I have actually in creased the in take to 3 quarts to how that works. The dirt medium feels as if its all root with dirt holding it all together or visa/versa.
I started the girls off in a high temp and they did well untill I over dosed them. Thought I corrected the ferts, but we all know what thought did. But now I know I'm on the right path. We will see in a couple of days, they are do to be feed tomorrow, should see good signs in 3-4 days after that.
So by backing off the lights, backing off the temps, backing off the ferts PPM, and correcting my PH run off. I think they have a great chance of going the distance.
Plus they are getting really sticky and I'm having think about a room scrubber.
Thanks for all the help, Abob

Top Bottom