About 3 Weeks To Go

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I am at the finish line, Most likely 3 weeks or two weeks to go. any tricks for the end? too add frost and smell.
Will add the pics tomorrow k. my first outdoor grow.
For more info on grow go to.
to feed or not to feed

Underthesun

Underthesun

Be patient....the fun is just beginning to all those who want to chop sooner than later.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

One teaspoon per gallon of water through flower and also the flush will get the sugars you want in there. Give them total darkness for the last 24-36 hours before the harvest. I've always had staggered runs and/or harvests due to my disability, (can't handle it all at once), so I've never done it myself but, a LOT of people swear by it.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I am at the finish line, Most likely 3 weeks or two weeks to go. any tricks for the end? too add frost and smell.
Will add the pics tomorrow k. my first outdoor grow.
For more info on grow go to.
to feed or not to feed

Bone meal and fish bone meal and sugars

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

One teaspoon per gallon of water through flower and also the flush will get the sugars you want in there. Give them total darkness for the last 24-36 hours before the harvest. I've always had staggered runs and/or harvests due to my disability, (can't handle it all at once), so I've never done it myself but, a LOT of people swear by it.
I meant to say one teaspoon per gallon of molasses, can't believe I forgot that part, stoner! lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

here are the picks . opinions?
Looking great, just let them finish out properly, don't get anxious and take them too early like someone mentioned.
I wouldn't go adding any extra feed at this point but, the molasses is a good thing to do. Once you start the flower cycle and actually have flowers on the plants adding molasses to your water at a rate of one tsp per gallon will be good for them.
Good luck!

below frigid

below frigid

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that molasses ( sugar ) feeds the soil not the plants. This late in the game I might be thinking about going to water only. I really don't think it will make much difference with a few weeks left.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

whats all the P do just wondering ????

P? Well there is a good amount of calcium in the both of those and calcium will help dense up the buds and keep them tight adding more weight and the fish bone meal will bring out the colors and the overal quality of the buds for instance if u have a strain that has the potential for some really pretty color the Fish bone meal will bring them all out.

below frigid

below frigid

Might be easier to use one of the great proven super soil recipes. It's all in there! NPK, calcium, micros. Water only! Set it and for get it. I do give them a little p & k boost a couple of times during flower and a micro boost at the beginning of flower. As long as your soil and water pH is not crazy at of wack 6-7.5 range is fine for organic soil outdoor. I think a lot of products are like fishing lures the catch more fishermen than fish!

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

it seems everyone agrees on sugar. Now, what kind of sugar is best?

Dunge

Dunge

P? Well there is a good amount of calcium in the both of those and calcium will help dense up the buds and keep them tight adding more weight and the fish bone meal will bring out the colors and the overal quality of the buds for instance if u have a strain that has the potential for some really pretty color the Fish bone meal will bring them all out.
Isn't calcium considered 'immobile' and thus of little use in the soil if needed quickly in the growing tips?
They say a calcium foliar is the way to deliver to tops.

And I do use sugars (molasses) when brewing microbial tea. I imagine it bulking up population which will spill their guts in the root zone. Like below frigid said, I add the tea to a super soil.
Once a seed or clone gets its legs (3 weeks) it can take the super soil.
Through up-potting to 3 gallon pots, all the way to harvest I only add the tea and water.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Note. Molasses is what you want to use, if you are growing organic. It is not going to do much for a bottled nutrient regime. The purpose of the molasses is to feed your microbrial life in your soil and the little microbes will make the nutrients more readily available to your plants. The nutrients as in the nutrients in your soil like compost, bone meal, kelp meal...not bottled nutes. The microbes will eat up the nutrients and poop and die and make babies if they are given the right environment to thrive. That is why most growers use molasses to make teas, you can pump a bunch of air into the resevoir with compost and molasses and water with a microbe rich tea, not a nutrient tea...it helps your nutrients become more available.

So, adding molasses with water to your soil will probably help create more microbrial life and could give your plants a boost...if your soil has good stuff in it. But making a tea with the correct ratios of compost and molasses with the correct amount of air would give you even more microbe life, with good compost of course. Not growing organic, maybe wasting your time with carbohydrates for your microbe life.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it seems everyone agrees on sugar. Now, what kind of sugar is best?
I just use plan sugar 1 tbs per gallon

its crazy how sticky and frosty they get from It

this is how I think it works the plants take in light and food to make sugar to use for power so by just giving it straight sugar it don't have to do all the chem change and puts it right where it wants it but like I said just my guess

Top Bottom