? About Lavender x SR71 PK

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm thinking about making this cross and wanted to get your thoughts on if it's something you would like in your gardens if ya had the chance to grow it ? Remember this is just a hobby of mine so it's all in good clean fun LOL

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Zoo man make it, i have been trying to get some of your freebies but i would buy this one. Also lt x heri hell man just make it all you have great stuff.
You can do it

T

TheKingsOf420

Damn Zoo that sounds like a tasty cross... I just finished a Lavender x Lemon Larry (done by BigBuddy) .... It was amazing..... I would say go for it..... Let me know if you do... I would love to get my hands on some of those..... :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
zoo
sounds like she be a heavy hitter id lov to hav her in my jar
purple funk all ur crosses r sic do wat you do
id lov to see a nev haze ,hp, affie ,la con ,x18 X to pk

soma has som of the top gear in the dam cs i didnt try lavender but im very interested in his rock bud its the same as lav wit a pure afghani

1luvbigherb

N

Nuglover

Yea, I'm gonna have to concur with my brethren here. Sounds like somethin' I'd like to give a run.

J

John Ditchweed

I would do it............. soma's lavender was pretty good all around........ we bread ours back to the purple/ black pheno....... monster single cola buds great for sog

Top Bottom