? about small tent

• Thread starter LuvBudz13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LuvBudz13

Hello all, I am currently downsizing my room, due to our move and lack of space. (but not ambition:afroweed:) I have a yield master II a/c reflector, and a 250 HPS, with a 270 AGRO bulb. I was looking at the GrowLab 60 that is 2 x 2 x 5'3''. But my hood wont fit. That would have given me like 67 watts/sq. ft. but the homebox s is like 2.5' x 2.5' x 5' 3''. that cuts me back to like 44 watts/ sq. ft. Will that be enough to get decent buds? I used to run a 600 in a 3x3 HOmebox L. I just want to try and get similar quality buds, but space is very limited here. Any ideas? I need some green growing! :smiley_joint:

pokey

pokey

from 600 to 250 is a drop but you should still get nice looking bud just a little less

L

LuvBudz13

Yeah I know. We used to have a great spot out of sight, and had room for a larger tent, and also grew for another friend of ours. Now that we have moved I dont have hardly any space for a tent. I had the 250 already laying around so I wanted to try and make it work without having to invest a bunch of money on new light, tent, fan, etc. I have a light, hood, fans, dirt, buckets...everything but a tent and seeds. My biggest issue now is that getting a tent my a/c hood fits into only will give me about 44 watt/sq. ft.

D

dirtman63

They have white cabs at home depot for aroud $100.00,demensions are like 30''x24''which will give you around 50watts/sqft.using a 250also there tall about 6'.The only downfall is the backing which is only cardbord,just use plywood and you done.I believe they call them c-13s.I believe the manufacture is Mills Pride.Good Luck & Stay Safe!

Top Bottom