about time

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

:cool0010: hello everyone, been a while since i have posted, life is busy busy. well after my 1st grow under my belt. i saved up enuff to upgrade my flower area. i started as a closet medical garden with cpf. that and alot of noob misstakes. but all in all i keet all plants healthy. i have been vegging my 1st plants as mothers for a cpl months now under cpf. the tallest is trainwreak. the medium size one is OG kush and the bushy one is purple erkle. these plants have made it throgh all my mistakes and took forever to grow bc of the lack of light. but right when they where to big for the closet i got a nice 600 watt hps. so here are some pics at end of week 2 for these 3 plants. the other one is a sour disel IBL#3 at about 4 1/2 weeks. enjoy. i know i am, happy growing everyone. illl keep the pics updated as best as i can. i hope to get a nice tent next, and a better veg light some T5s or something.:evilgrin

About time
About time 2
About time 3
About time 4
About time 5
About time 6
About time 7
About time 8
About time 9
U

USMCtanker

Very nice Tanker...

thanks. this is my 1st go at flower bigger plants. and so far so good. behind these i should have some brainstorm haze x g13, orange bully. jilly bean, pandoras box. og kush x bubba kush. so im hopen to learn as much as i can with these big mommas so the next batch will be super dank lol

S

stone69

Those sound real good! Good job Tanker, looks like you have no problem learning...
I got some of the OG K x BK also, but I'm still having some small glitches.

U

USMCtanker

Those sound real good! Good job Tanker, looks like you have no problem learning...
I got some of the OG K x BK also, but I'm still having some small glitches.

oh well keep me updated, i havent germ mine yet, will soon, so far i only germ and got the jilly beans and pandoras boxs going. i just cant wait to upgrade my veg setup, so far all my plants have been grown out with cpf. i know with even aa 400watt or some t5s it will cut my veg time in half easy. hows ur veg and flower setup

IMG 0006
S

stone69

Hey TanK!
I'll post a couple pic's of my flowering plants today or tomorrow... they are doing pretty good right now. My veg. spot is fine... I think, I'm having problems getting these beans started, I think I've been watering them wrong, spraying the whole plant with a hand sprayer, so I ordered Rapidrooter bags to start them in. I also think this "Empire Organics" coco coir needs something else, Rootbound said coco peat might help, I think he's probably right. I'll probably go with Canna coco next time.
Stone

T

TheNman

Looking good tanker!

One thing....
What's with the Hot Wheels?
Looks like you're collecting them.....
Last thing i think you'd want is intense light and high humidity wreaking havoc on them, no?

Nice strains and ladies though. ;)
Ain't learning fun? :D

U

USMCtanker

Looking good tanker!

One thing....
What's with the Hot Wheels?
Looks like you're collecting them.....
Last thing i think you'd want is intense light and high humidity wreaking havoc on them, no?

Nice strains and ladies though. ;)
Ain't learning fun? :D

lol well thats me stoned and going thro boxes, i found all my old cars and nails. so i put them up. your very right im alrdy building a shelf for them. bc for sure under the light and when i spray plants and what not there def gonna get messed up.:ridinghorse:

Latest posts

Top Bottom