Ac/dc Clone Only, Ca

• Thread starter greenhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenhead

greenhead

Most people ive come across also are giving the clones and meds away for free or very inexpensively. Its the right thing to do. Of course there are still some people who get off on feeling cool for having a natural weed and charging too much, waiting lists, etc..., esp charging too much to the ones who truly need it to have a quality of life that is worth having. There will always be asshats in our overpopulated world though. Just dont be an asshat! My advice for the day.
True that,
Greedy people are a downer! The majority of my harvest of ac/dc clones and bud are for those who need it, I have gave dozens of clones to ms and cancer suffering people.
The flowers smell like jack Jeter and when cured. and smoked it has no high.
Tastes good though.

P

PTSDFather

Sin city uses it in their high CBD strains.
image.jpg

Thunder Struck - $85.00

Sex: Fem - 7 or single seeds
Type: Hybrid
Flowering:50-60 days
Height: Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: AC/DC x AC/DC

CBD 16%-22% - THC 1%-2%

Any clue where I could get these Thunderstruck seeds that won't rip someone off who easily could be a target knowing next to nothing about any of this? And is Thuderstruck close enough to AC/DC genetically that it will still help my son? Thank you community.

P

PTSDFather

Passing it around to those medical patients who need it for free in Michigan per uncle Petes cannabis camp request heading south on 75 to deliver it to st clair and Macomb counties keep an eye out fam. Acdc cannatonic 4 and cannatonic X are freely given away in our circle.

Is there any way I could get some seeds of AC/DC or a few cuttings? I am happy to pay but I am not sure how logistics would work out. I am sure this post is so old my message is probably a dollar and day late. Best wishes either way.

Top Bottom